Chapter 362 Justice

  "How would you know about this?" Xiaoxiao looked at her strangely. Lijuan had not been here for a long time, but she knew what she didn't know. She really underestimated Lijuan's ability sometimes.

Lijuan said in a low voice, "Well, I have a gluttony... I heard from the school kids that they can buy meat in the village. Anyway, the management here is not strict, and my brother sometimes turns a blind eye to some things. I just closed my eyes, and then I went to the family and asked if he really had meat to sell the next day, so I thought that since they need pork to sell, why don't we sell half of the pork to him."

After listening to Xiaoxiao, she felt Not bad, originally she wanted to put the pork in the refrigerator over there, but she couldn't put so much pork, not to mention that Lichen would definitely doubt why she would keep the meat for so long, and the problem would be exposed. So there is no room for it.

"Okay, I'm here to see the pigs. You can help me run a trip. We'll sell half of the pigs each, and we'll eat the rest by ourselves."

Xiaoxiao said, agreeing with Lijuan's suggestion, and half of the pigs are sold. As for the money, half of it is enough for her and Lichen to eat.

Xiaoxiao only waited for an hour before Lijuan came back happily, followed by a father and son pushing a scooter. When Xiao Xiao saw them, she immediately knew what the father and son were doing. Lijuan came back and said proudly: "Sister-in-law, the matter is done, they transported the pig back to deal with it, kept half of it for us, and sold half of it to them. The price has been negotiated."

Xiaoxiao thought it was okay, so she agreed, but she didn't expect Lijuan to have a capable side.

At noon, Li Chen and Su Heng came back from collecting medicine.

When I heard that Xiaoxiao and Xiaoshan were in such danger before, but a few people refused to open the door for them, fortunately, Xiaoxiao was very good, and one person killed a pig with his bare hands, and one behind Lijuan helped.

So he threw down the medicine basket, and nervously checked Xiaoxiao up and down, and found that there was no injury, so he was relieved, but Lichen immediately became furious with those few people. Xiaoxiao was his wife, and those people dared to bully him. Putting him Zhao Lichen in the eyes, he really dared not deal with the people of Iwamura!

"Xiao Xiao, don't worry, I'll get justice for you now!" He was about to go out.

Xiaoxiao grabbed his arm and said, "Lichen, go out after dinner." The rice is cooked, and the food is cold if he doesn't eat at the moment.

Who knew that Li Chen said: "I can't eat, I don't have the mood to eat now. Those hateful people dare to treat you like this. I will never forgive you! You eat by yourself first, I will go out and come back later."

Said When you're done, walk out.

Xiaoxiao knew that he was going out to deal with the few people who didn't open the door for her before, thinking that she would buckle up the food and eat it together when Lichen came back.

When Lichen came to the brigade, Ye Quan had already eaten and knew that Lichen would definitely come here when he came back.

As soon as Li Chen walked into the house, he immediately greeted him.

"Lichen, you're here."

"Where are the people?" The four people were not seen in the lobby.

"It's next door, I know you'll come as soon as you come back, so I'll drive them to the next door and wait for you to see what to do with them." Ye Quan said.

"Humph! Dispose of! How dare you, Xiaoxiao and I are outsiders after all, how dare you deal with your people from Iwamura!" said coldly.

Ye Quan was so frightened by what he said that the pipe in his hand fell to the ground, so he hurriedly bent down to pick it up.

Looking at Lichen again, his face was very ugly when he came here today. Now he knows that this incident has completely offended Lichen, and it can be seen how much Xiaoxiao's content in Lichen's heart is. The whole village knows that Lichen is in pain for his wife, this time those few people didn't save Xiaoxiao, but it completely chilled Li Chen's heart. Thinking that the two of them didn't know how much they had done for the village, but in the end, someone in the village paid back their kindness. No wonder he was so angry, and now he said this If you say that, you must be in a hurry. You must know that Lichen is also very scary when he is angry. He has already experienced it.

"Lichen, I know you're only angry this time for saying this, but there are still many people in the village who have a good impression of Xiaoxiao. Take Xiaoshan as an example, how good is he and Xiaoxiao, as well as the Qiuxiang family. With us, the two of you really treat you as people from Yancun. In fact, most of the people here are from outside. Take my house. My grandfather also moved from outside, and he is not really from Yancun, so If someone says that the two of you are not from Yancun, first of all, he has to go back to see if his ancestors are from Yancun or not. Most of the ancestors here are from outside, so don't say that you are not from Yancun in the future. 

Because we are actually the same as you, we just came earlier than you all. There are not many real villagers in Yancun, but Xiaoshan is, but the Xiaoshan family has a better relationship with you than my family, so don't take yourself as a family in the future. Outsiders, this makes us not the real Iwamura people embarrassed!

Besides, I have generally asked about the few inside, and they did not dare to open the door for Xiaoxiao at that time. They also suffered. It wasn't because Xiao Xiao was not from Iwamura who didn't open the door for her. Besides, there was not only Xiao Xiao outside at that time, but also Xiaoshan. Xiaoshan was from Iwamura, and they refused to save any sympathy when their parents were not there. No. So do n't worry about this matter, even if you don't come, I will deal with those four people heavily. Now that you are here, it's better, you see what you want to deal with, no matter what you do, we will not have an opinion! "

He explained it again and again, for fear that Li Chen would be heartbroken because of this incident, and he would not want to stay here in the future. He is very aware of Lichen's ability, and also knows that if the village does not have his consequences, this time, although he has received some grain in the autumn harvest, he has distributed some grain to each household to go out for an hour. Now there is no food in the brigade, and after this winter , It is estimated that there will be a shortage of food in the spring of next year, and some people in Iwamura do not care about the village at all.

After listening to Li Chen, he knew that he couldn't blame the uncle, and he didn't want such a thing to happen.

When I walked to the next door, I saw the four people who refused to open the door, one was injured, and the other was a grandmother.

"Lichen, this one is seriously injured. He said he wanted to open the door, but the other two refused to let him open the door. He was seriously injured and couldn't beat them. Li Chen said, "Uncle, do you mean that the two are the ones to blame?"

Ye Quan nodded. In this matter, it seems that these two are the most responsible, the other two are seriously injured and the other is seriously injured. The grades are big, so they should not be held accountable.