Chapter 352 

   Although Xiaoxiao was already very tired, she felt very happy to hear Lichen's encouragement.

After half an hour, the whole piece of wheat was cut by the two of them. Although Li Chen helped cut half of the wheat, Xiaoxiao felt a great sense of accomplishment.

"Lichen, I myself think I'm amazing!" Throwing down the sickle and sitting on the ground, he didn't want to move, his hands and waist were sore.

The corner of Lichen's mouth smiled slightly. His Xiaoxiao is indeed very powerful. It was very good for the first time to do this kind of work. Although he had seen others cut wheat before, this was his first time in the field.

He walked over and sat next to her, grabbed her hand and looked at it, but Xiaoxiao wouldn't let her see it.

"Show me, it must be blistered." Even though he wrapped a strip of cloth around the handle of her sickle, the first time Xiaoxiao stepped on the ground, she was sure that her hands would still be blistered.

"It doesn't hurt, I'm still wearing gloves." Li Chen grabbed her hands and took off her gloves as soon as she finished speaking. She saw two blisters on the palm of her hand, which looked very distressed.

"Rest at home in the afternoon, don't come again."

"No, others will laugh at your wife for being too squeamish." Xiaoxiao refused, now is not the time to be lazy.

"You're my wife, who dares to laugh at me! I'll carry you back later!" You're so tired, why bother with your reputation. It's not like everyone didn't see how hard she was working this morning. It's better than some educated youth who can't bear the hardship when they first arrived, and are making a fuss about going back to the city.

"If you can't touch the water when you go back, you have to apply the medicine as soon as possible." She urged, very distressed, knowing that the first time she did this kind of work, she would definitely be injured.

Xiaoxiao didn't take it seriously, and she wasn't a squeamish person either. "It's just two blisters, how can it be that serious? Besides, you helped me cut so much, and your own piece is more tired than me

, right! Why don't your palms blister?"

On Li Chen's hand, he found that a thick callus had grown on the palm of his hand, which was honed by years of hard work.

Li Chen said with a smile: "I'm used to it. I was just like you when I was working. It's good after a long time. Besides, I'm a man. When I often work, my hands are full of calluses and it's not easy to blister."

"Yes . Are you..." Holding his hand, she just worked hard all morning, but Li Chen rarely rests at home after coming here, not even a few days in a month, and it's been less than half a year since she came here, and the whole person is a lot darker , it has changed a lot compared to when I saw it in my hometown before.

It is conceivable that he has suffered a lot when working here. He used to be a city person and never did farm work, but now he is doing better than others. It is conceivable that he is working very hard here.

"Your dad's heart is really good!" As he spoke, he burst into tears, feeling sorry for him. If it wasn't for Zhao Zhiguo's forcible transfer of Li Chen to a place like this to endure hardship, how could Li Chen become like this, such a handsome guy almost became a refugee.

Li Chen started to cry without knowing what she was doing, and even scolded his father. After thinking about it again, he knew why she was like this.

"It's hard to be transferred here, but don't you think it's safer here? Look at the chaos outside now. I'm the boss of the captain's village, and no one dares to do anything to me. It's actually not bad

. Like the last time I proposed to build a road in the village, the county leaders praised me, and I built a seawall and a dam before. They all remembered my credit. When the situation stabilizes, we will go back. Well, then I won't worry about protecting you like I used to."

There is the Du family in my hometown, and even without the Du family, if I don't get stronger, I will be bullied sooner or later.

"Go back... I guess I won't be able to go back in the next two years..." The

outside became more and more chaotic. She read it in the newspapers and listened to it on the radio, so it's a good thing that she can't go back now.

"It's okay not to go back for the time being, but there are not so many bad things here. Let's go back in the future. After all, there are Lijuan and the others here. The hometown is worried about grandma's health. Grandma's health is not good, we don't Beside her, especially the Zhao family is now like this...

Even if the old man is taken care of by Sister Zhao, I am not very relieved. "Li Chen's face is lost.

Li Xin is not a very sensible and worry-free person, and he is only sixteen years old and will never take care of his grandma so carefully. It would be good not to cause trouble for his grandmother. Fortunately, his father is there. On the other hand , the Zhao family can only rely on him to protect him.

"Lichen, grandma will be fine. I will write a letter next time, asking Qiao Ann to visit grandma more when she is free. Qiao Ann has also learned some medical skills, go to Look at grandma and help you check your body. Besides, there are relatives and your father in the Zhao family, so it will be fine. "

The disaster of the Zhao family is over and nothing will happen again. Grandma and Lixin are in the family now. Others know that the Zhao family will not be embarrassed like this now, and the Du family is now low-key because of the matter of Mr. Du. There are a lot of them, so Xiaoxiao thinks that the Zhao family will be fine. Lichen

hugs Xiaoxiao, his Xiaoxiao is always so good, help him to accompany him to endure hardships here, and he can only be more good to her in the future.

At that time, Xiaoxiao insisted not to let Lichen carry it. The place is not so open, and she was so tired that Lichen had to carry the wheat back home after harvesting wheat in the morning. People would laugh

at it and die. In the afternoon, because noon Someone has a feeling, so Xiaoxiao felt that her health was much better, so she still went with Lichen. Although Lichen still helped her with most of the work later, Xiaoxiao felt that today was very important, and she has admired it since then. Women in the countryside are weaker than men, but they have to go to work and work in the fields as well. Some men can rest when they go back, and women have to take care of their children when they go back. There is a woman in the village who has just given birth to a child for a few days. She went down to the ground. Later, Xiao Xiao saw her and advised her to go back to rest. It hurts the body for a woman to have a baby. This month, she only sat for a few days and ran out to get a hair dryer and then went to the ground to work. It hurts the body too much. It will be very uncomfortable.

Lijuan rested for more than half a day, and was called to work by Su Heng the next day.

Because of the autumn harvest, the school was closed for a week, and there was no need to teach the children, so they had to work in the fields. Seeing that the weather was not good every day, they rushed to harvest for three consecutive days. , I'm really hungry and scared. Seeing that this grain has grown, it would be a pity if it rotted in the ground!

Lichen had to work overtime at night and asked Xiaoxiao to stay at home, but Xiaoxiao did not rest, but went to fight with several women in the village.

After tonight, the food has been recovered, and it doesn't matter if it rains.

Lijuan had been working in the fields for three consecutive days, and she was so tired that she could not stand still. She didn't go out to work and stayed at home at night. In the past few days, Granny Han helped them cook some meals.

It was cloudy at night, and the weather became more and more stuffy. Xiaoxiao knew that it was going to rain.