Granny Han understood as soon as she heard it, "The old man is still alive, is my son already... "..." The latter words were so choked that I couldn't say it, although I had already guessed it, I was still very sad when I heard it at this moment. Her two children are gone, what to do in the future!

Xiao Xiao shook her head: "On the contrary... Uncle Han has gone, your son is still alive!"

"What! The old man is already... My son is really alive!"

Granny Han cried for a while . Laugh, the joy is that the son is really alive, the sorrow is that the husband is no longer alive.

"Uncle Huo figured out where my uncle was killed. I'll go out and look for it tomorrow. I can't let my uncle...even if I can't bury it in my hometown, it's better to be buried here. When my uncle's funeral is finished, then Slowly inquire about the whereabouts of my cousin, Uncle Huo said that maybe my cousin is far away, so it will be more difficult to find him, but as long as he is still alive and has his photos, then there will be more opportunities to find him."

Su Heng comforted and said, fortunately, my cousin is still alive, so my aunt has the idea of ​​​​living.

"It's good that Jin Cheng is still alive, but it's just pity that your uncle has gone, and haven't even seen your son's face again." They couldn't help but burst into tears again. It's been a tough life for the couple, but fortunately their only son is still alive.

"Auntie, I'm already married to Li Chen's sister. You move down the mountain to live with us. Will we find cousin together in the future?" Su Heng was worried when the old man lived here alone.

Granny Han shook her head, "I'm used to living here by myself, and I don't want to move to the village. I don't get along with them either."

"Are you afraid of the people in the village? Don't worry about this issue, no one dares to bully you with us!" Li Chen assuredly said.

"Yeah, Lichen is the captain of the village, no one dares to get along with him, and I am here thanks to him, so don't worry about someone in the village talking about you, and if you find cousin later, you will also have to move down the mountain, Han I don't want to go back to my house for the time being. After my grandfather passed away, my second uncle and third uncle were transferred to the countryside for further education. The Great Northern Wilderness is very hard over there. Besides, the village is not the same as before, so now you move down the mountain to live with me and Lijuan, and I will find my cousin later."

Su Heng persuaded again, the Han family is too unfortunate, and Su Heng hopes that his family will be there Help within your ability.

Granny Han still shook her head, "I'll wait until the old man finds it. I'm afraid that I'll leave here. If he comes back and finds out that I'm not at home, it will be bad."

"Auntie, do you think that uncle is still alive and afraid that he will come back to find me ?" Can't you?" Su Heng asked.

Chapter 342 Han Family Matters

   "I don't know if he is still alive or not. I want to see people die and see corpses. Otherwise, I won't dare to leave here." His face was full of sadness. So she didn't dare to leave the house, for fear that he would be anxious if he didn't see her when he came back.

In the past, no matter what they did, the two would be together. Except for the last time they went to the market, he said that when she was old, she would walk over mountains and mountains in a few hours. She didn't come back without going with her husband. In the past two years, she thought about the reasons why he didn't come back many times, but she couldn't wait for him to come home. Even now they said that her wife was no longer alive, but they didn't see the body, that moment. She would never believe it.

Xiaoxiao watched from the side, so she said, "Why don't we go to Uncle Han first, get him back, and then move."

It happened that there was a suitable place in the village to build a room for the elderly to live in these days. Don't delay things.

After thinking about it, Li Chen said, "It's already evening. Su Heng will leave early tomorrow. I'll bring two more people together to find more people. We will try to find Uncle Han within three days, right! Take Uncle Huo as well! Let's take them together."

Old Huotou understands Feng Shui and has found the art of finding people. Bringing him to find Uncle Han will definitely get twice the result with half the effort. He will be repaired here soon, so we can't delay any longer. No one to take care of. In a few days, we will go to the ground for weeding and fertilizing, and there are still young people in the village to go out to build roads.

Su Heng nodded, it was quicker to find more people.

A few people went down the mountain, Li Chen didn't go home immediately, but went to the village brigade alone, called a few leaders in the village to hold a meeting, and then picked two people to go out with him tomorrow, and then ordered Ye Quan to find a few people. In the village, I first built two houses next to the school for Granny Han to live in.

The houses in the village are built with yellow mud and stones, and covered with tiles. The cost is that the tiles spend some money and all of them will be paid by the brigade. It doesn't cost much, and it can be built in two days.

Su Heng went home and told Lijuan that she was going to go out tomorrow. It might take two or three days to come back. She was afraid that it would not be safe for her to live alone in the school, so she asked her to stay with Xiaoxiao for one or two nights. He knew Xiaoxiao's skills, and even he might not be her opponent.

After hearing the reason, Lijuan also agreed to live with Xiaoxiao. She saw Xiaoxiao's skills with her own eyes last time, and even a big guy couldn't beat her. It just surprised her that Su Heng's uncle and aunt had escaped and lived here for so many years, and now that they met, the fate was really incredible.

"Su Heng, what happened to your grandfather's family? How could it be so serious? Your aunt and uncle escaped from their hometown and also affected your family." Su Heng's family was already serious enough. But he was still dragged down by his grandfather's family. Su Heng's younger brother was still living in the countryside with their parents, and their grandfather refused to help at all, and even separated their family from the Su family. , is no longer a member of the Su family.

Su Heng sighed. He was already married to Lijuan, so he still told her some of the family's situation, lest she keep asking curiously in the future.

"My family has actually become what it is now because I was dragged down by the Han family, which is my grandfather's family. I heard my mother talk about the grandfather's family. In fact, when the grandfather's family really had an accident, I was not born at that time. It is said that my uncle and People dig, and then they dig up something valuable. Later, some of them didn't know who disclosed the matter, and they were jealous at the time. They refused to hand over the things. After being persecuted, my uncle was so anxious to take his aunt to flee his hometown overnight after receiving the news.

It's just that those demented people not only spared my uncle, but also forced the Han family to hand over my uncle. At the beginning, my grandfather was able to protect the Han family, and He didn't know where my uncle and aunt went.

It was only five years ago that my grandfather retired, and he could not protect the Han family without his power, so the group began to force the Han family to hand over my uncle. My second uncle and third uncle started, and my mother couldn't bear the situation of her parents' family, so she asked my father to help. I didn't expect that at that time my father had offended a powerful person. Later that person also knew that my mother was from the Han family, and my father Helping the Han family is against them, so even my family is involved. Grandpa was thinking of the whole Su family at that time, and my dad didn't want my grandfather to help. He was afraid that the Su family would be the same as the Han family, but my Grandpa did too much. He directly reported my family to cut off ties, and even scolded my dad. Even about my affairs, I painted a picture. In order to fear that the Su family would be implicated, my cousin gave that picture to my grandfather. , to report me so I'll be assigned this far later.

But compared to my family, uncles have suffered much worse than our family. Although the second uncle and third uncle are better than the eldest uncle's family, the family composition is not good, and even the children in the future will be affected. You don't know my cousin. I had already worked in a very good unit, but I was also implicated as a result. I will never be able to work again. Lijuan also sympathized with Su Heng after hearing this .

It turns out that their family has become like this, partly because his father offended people, and partly because his grandfather's family was implicated.

"Your uncle was digging to the end at that time . Found something, a valuable antique or a gold mine or something? Lijuan asked very strangely, guessing that it must be something very valuable, otherwise the Han family would not have been harmed like that.

"I don't know, that happened before I was born, I just listened to my mother. It was just a few big rocks. At that time, four people teamed up to dig it. They were afraid of being discovered after digging, so they hid the things in a particularly secret place. In order to avoid forgetting the place to hide in the future, a few people drew a picture. The map is divided into four parts, each of which is kept in one piece, and will be picked up together at the right time in the future. I don't know what will happen next. "Su Heng sighed. After all, what happened to the Han family is unfortunate, and no one wants such a thing to happen.

After listening to Lijuan, she felt as if she had heard this story before. What about the map? Before, it seemed that his brother was arrested. Xiaoxiao gave the Du family a fake map. Later, the Du family did not pursue his brother and beat Du Yuemin I now feel that these two things have something to do with the map. Could it be that it's not so coincidental?

"Lijuan, what's the matter with you?" Su Heng called out to her when she saw that she was in a daze.