"What? Is it bad to look at such beautiful creation?" -Finn

I gave him a glare. But I was going to explode inside. My heart was beating rapidly fast. I want to punch him but I stopped myself.

We went downstairs and exited his house. We walked until we reach the gate. He then locked the gate before we ride on his cycle.

Again, the cold breeze of the early morning hair touches my face.

Deja vu.

I remember the first time we sneaked, early in the morning during Gaten's sleepover party. Last time we did that, we were still newly known friends, and now I can say that we're more than that.

Maybe?

We reached our house so I hop out of his cycle. "Thank you for yesterday Finn, and for bringing me home safely."

"No worries y/n. Anything for you." He says.

We just stood there in silence, and the surroundings was also quite. It was awkward but I didn't know what to say so this will do.

"So I guess this is a good bye?" He starts.

"Y-yeah, thanks again." I say.

"Good night y/n."

"Good night, Finn." I say. I was about to walk to our front door when he spoke.

"Can't I get a kiss hmm?"

I look back at him and we both let out a laugh. I walk towards him and lean upwards since he was taller than me, and there I gave him a peck on the lips.

We pull out and he pats my head.

"Alright, see you at school tomorrow." - Finn

"Yeah see you." I wave at him as he ride on his bike. He then blew me a flying kiss, I laugh at that and when I didn't catch the kiss he pouted.

I playfully roll my eyes at him and waved once more. I watch him leave, as he cycle. A smile plastered on my face when he was gone.

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I went downstairs because I was thirsty. I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen, and carefully got a glass of water. I heard a ding of a bell, so I look outside the window.

There I spot my sister, y/n with Finn Wolfhard.

"With the school's popular guy huh?" I mumble to myself, as I plaster a smile on my face.

I hope that Wolfhard kid doesn't shatter my sister's heart or he will be in dead conversation with me.

I just look at them, y/n leans upward and gives Finn a peck on the lips.

Love. I hope y/n doesn't get her heart broken.

Teenagers love is the best, purest and the happiest kind of love you will feel in life, but will also be the hardest and most painful heartbreak you will ever have to feel.

When y/n was about to walk to our front door and quickly ran back upstairs and closed my bed room door.

"Woah what's wrong?"

I look at Jonathan sitting on the bed with a concern look. I softly gave him a smile and sat next to him.

"It's nothing, I guess my sister's just inlove." I say and gave him a kiss on the lips.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I walk inside our home, ran upstairs and quickly lock my bed room door. I hid my face onto the pillow and silently screamed in happiness.

Fuck!

I also took a quick shower before crawling into bed and falling into deep sleep. But before that, I keep on thinking about everything today.

Finn, explanation, confession, and mostly our kiss.

***

Skip To The Morning

"Morning mom!" I greet mom as I enter the kitchen and the smell of bacons enter my nose.

"Good morning sweetheart, what time did you went home last night?" She asks. I sit on my chair at the dining table and ignored my mom.

I'm actually lazy to talk about anything right now. My mind is still processing everything that had happened yesterday. But I'm happy, about everything we did.

Still can't get Finn out of my mind though. That fucking kiss won't let me sleep well last night. Were we developing? But what about Noah?

Finn said he likes me, well 'loves' me. And I do like him too but I'm worried about Noah's feelings. I still like Noah though, as a close friend.

"Earth to y/n." My mom called, letting me snap out from my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?" I stutter.

"I said what time did you went home last night?" Mom asks once again, now making Natalia and turn her head to me as well.

"I think she was with Finn last night mom." She says while smirking. That made me choke on my milk.

"Finn? Our neighbor? The Wolfhards?" Mom asks in confusion. Mom turns her head to me and I nod.

"Right." I say a just ate my bacon.

I look at Natalia and she was just smirking while eating. I roll my eyes at her. How does she know I was with Finn?!

"Oh okay, well be careful okay? Did you have fun?" Mom asks.

"Oh my gosh yes, did you guys had fun? What kind of fun?" Natalia asks.

That made me choke on my bacon this time. I quickly took a sip from my milk and shook my head.

"Y-yeah we had fun mom, I went home 10 PM last night don't worry. I was not only with Finn though, he just brought me home because we're neighbors."
I explain, stuttering hardly.

Natalia and mom's head nods slowly but Natalia pairs it with a smirk.

***

___________________________