Rosé just started to do her eyelashes. When she briefly looked into her own brown eyes in the reflection of the bathroom mirror, many thoughts arose in her again. But not bad ones as usual, but good ones. She was more than glad and happy that Lisa had never cheated on her. She was really always the only one for Lisa....as she always told her. 

Lisa always had this habit of putting a hand on my cheek while looking deep into my eyes and saying "Rosé, would you believe me if I told you that I will never look at anyone else the way I look at you?"

 At the thought Rosé even had to smile sweetly and look at her red cheeks in the mirror.

------

"So...you're coming back after you get off school?" 

"There's nothing I'd rather do" Rosé placed her hand on one check of Lisa, who stood across from her at the entrance. "I'll see you" she added before leaning in to kiss the thai again before leaving to school. 

The only question that remains is...how does she tell Jisoo about all that?

------

"Good morning my Rosé" Jisoo seemed to have one of those happy, sunshine mornings where your mood is just up at the ceiling. Tightly, the blackhaired one hugged her friend for a greeting.

"Good morning to you too my beloved, happy friend" Rosé chuckeled, her arms replying the almost to tight hug. 

As Jisoo released her hug and Rosé's lungs began to expand again, the blonde slowly began to bring her best friend into the subject that she needed to tell her. "Jisoo, I have a theoretical question" 

"Oh my god, what did you do this time, Park?" Jisoo raised one of her eyebrows, which always look perfect, upwards while she put her hands on her waist. "Did you accidentally offend another french person on Instagram because you commented a french word even though you didn't know what it meant?" 

"Okay, so first of all, it's not my fault that our teachers are too incompetent to teach us french well, and second, no, it's something else...."

Of course Jisoo noticed that Rosé's voice became more uncertain and quieter towards the end of her sentence. I mean, how long has she known Rosé now? Four years?

"Rosé, what's wrong?" Jisoo spoke. She knew that this thoretical question that would come now was probably not so "theoretical" at all. 

"First, promise me you won't scream all over the schoolyard" 

"Rosé, I'd only scream like that if Dior would reduce the price of their new lipstick...or if there was something wrong with my son Dalgom" 

Okay, now or never. Rosé inhaled, gathering all her courage and determination inside her before she began to reflect yesterday's evening. "You know, I had to go to Apgujeon High School yesterday after school. Miss Shin gave me documents to hand in"

"Yeah?" "What's the point of this story here?" Jisoo listened to Rosé well, a little confused but curious and tensed. 

"I gave the documents to the principal, who was surprisingly nice, now that I think about it.... anyways! Then I just wanted to get out of there before I would run into Lisa. Well, I ran into someone. But not into Lisa. It were two girls. One had black hair and green eyes and the other, her best friend, had brown hair and brown eyes. I don't know how they knew what I looked like, but they recognized me. The one with the green eyes asked me if I was Rosé aka Lisa's ex. I said yes....and then we exchanged words and so on...until at some point they admitted that Lisa never cheated on me..."