And how Rosé missed the strokes through her light hair from Lisa. With every touch of the thai's figertips on her scalp, the blonde felt how her body give in into the tiredness in her more and more.

"I'm so glad that you came here" was the sentence that interrupted the silence that had had filled up the bedroom of Lisa. 

Not even moving an single inch, nor opening her sleepy eyes, Roseanne, who was all snuggeled in close to Lisa replied "How could I not?" 

Forehead kisses was also something Lisa always used to give Rosé. Just like now, what even wizarded a soft smile on the face of the blonde, her even suggeling closer to Lisa, playfully wrapping her leg around the ones of the thai to keep her even closer.

Lisa could not have minded that less. Instead of bringing up some "You're-gonna-squeeze-me joke", the lighbrownhaired girl just gave in into the feeling of being a human teddybear. 

Since Rosé came through that housedoor, it feels like the rest of the world is just standing still and only each other's aura matters to the two girls. 

"I love you Rosé" 

Surprisingly, it wasn't Rosé who said the first "I love you" again. It was Lisa, what shows that she was never really mad at the blonde for leaving her all alone a year ago. 

With Rosé giving a soft "I love you too" back, their heavy, sleepy eyes slowly fell close.

-------

Everyone wants a peaceful morning. However, when you have school, this wish can be quickly put out of your mind. Your alarm clock will not allow you to have a relaxed peace.

"When did you set that?" Lisa asked as her body sat up after being startled out of sleep. The lightbrownhaired girl isn't used to waking up to the sound of an alarm clock anymore since she got suspended.

"When you were in the bathroom last night" Roseanne explained as she leaned over Lisa, tired and floppy, to silence her cell phone, which is on the nightstand. "You know, unlike you madamme, I have to go to school" Roseanne made eye contact with the lightbrownhaired girl while still leaning over her.

"School is overrated anyway" Lisa grinned, just like Rosé before the blonde leaned down a bit to give Lisa a kiss. 

Even though Rosé could have laid here for hours, she had to get up and leave the bed to go to school. If she would be late, her teacher would tear her apart like a piece of paper. 

Lisa could only turn on her stomach and look after her girlfriend. She always thought it was cute when Rosé wore her oversized clothes.

Lisa let her chin fall back into the white, soft pillow of her bed. The impact of the fall moved Lisa's light brown hair slightly into her face. But Lisa didn't care. Why? First, because she was still tired, and second, all that mattered to her at the moment was that she had experienced another morning waking up next to Rosé. Even if she didn't really wake up voluntarily, but was woken up by an alarm clock that sounded almost like a war siren.

------

Questions like: "Lisa, can I use your mascara?", "Lisa, where is your foundation?", "Do you need the last bit of your lip balm Lisa?" flew from one room to another. 

Since this overnight stay here was not planned in advance, Rosé had no utensils with her. As a result, she had to borrow everything from Lisa. 

But the Thai has nothing at all against sharing. Instead of complaining that Rosé was using all her expensive makeup, Lisa just said "During our last relationship, you were allowed to use everything. Of course you can now too"