🤎Rescueing her(38)🤎

Depuis le début

"You crazy asshole, how dare you to touch what's mine?"

"I won't fucking leave you."

"I swear that I will kill you."

I continued landing punches after punches as I yelled those words. This man has dared to touch her with his filthy hands. He didn't deserve to stay alive. After what he did, I simply didn't care whether he was going to make up in the end or not. All I could feel was strong anger blinding me and I could see all red. I wanted to punish him in slow steps for touching the girl of my life.

"I will kill you. You have touched her with these hands. Right? Now see what I would do." With that, I held his wrist tightly and twitsed it backwards gritting my teeth in anger. He cried out in pain and his knees touched the ground. I instantly pulled out my gun from my pocket. That man tried several times to beg for his life. But today I would not hesitate to be inhuman for my girl. I stood up and shot on both of his hands twice gritting my teeth. And lastly I shot on his head.

SIDDHARTH

As soon as Sumedh got busy with that man, I looked at Mallika who was barely covered. Her dress had been torn from her shoulder and stomach.Her eyes were teary and she was sobbing hard. My eyes widened when she suddenly lost her consciousness and was going to fall. Luckily, I went near her and saved her from falling. Our bodyguards were busy fighting with the rest of Paul's men. I could hear people yelling, some screaming and the sounds of gunshot being fired.

At a close distance, I heard gunshots being fired several times in a minute. I looked up to find Sumedh looking at the dead body of the man who was now lying in the pool of his own blood. It means that he killed him. I lifted unconcious Mallika in my arms and walked over Sumedh who was still angrily staring at the dead body of the man. Sensing my presence, he immediately looked up. His eyes landed on the girl in my arms and his gaze soon softened. His rage filled eyes turned into worry. He came forward still staring at her unconscious body. I tried to discover his expression as he stared at her with big eyes.

"She needs you most. Sumedh, take her from here. We will take care of these men." I said to him in serious tone. He eyed me before shaking his head in disapproval.

"No, I won't go from here without killing the man who is the reason for all of this. I will kill Paul." He stated clenching his jaw and gritting his teeth.

"No Sumedh, it's not perfect time to catch Paul. Mallika is more important. Focus on her. That bastard tried to rape her and I know that. We all are here to take care of others. For now look at her. She is injured. She needs you. As a husband, it's your responsibility to be there for her in the most important time." I explained to him when he looked at me with an unreadable expression before nodding his head in approval. I held Mallika's body out for him to take. He scooped her up in bridal style and gave a curt nod in my direction. Then he walked away from the forest.

SUMEDH

I carried Mallika to the car when Harry shortly followed after me. He opened the door of the backseat for me. I carefully laidd Mallika down and then I myself settled beside her. I pulled her closer to my chest and held her by her waist protectively. A feeling of guilt was eating me up as I knew that she was in this situation because of me. I couldn't be there for her when I myself forced her to marry me for her protection only. She was today struggling with her life due to me. I could not afford to see her in any kind of pain. It hurt. I didn't know why I was so concerned towards her. All I knew that I had to protect her from the evils of the world. She was so pure. I would do anything to make sure of her protection. Paul had to pay for what he had done today.

I observed her carefully. Her hairs were messed up and her lips were swollen. My eyes widened when I took in her appearance. I didn't notice it before. Her straps were torn and the clothe from her chest to her stomach was ripped open for what her bra was clearly visible to me. I felt a sudden sign of possessiveness and jealous to think that those men had seen her in this state. I cursed inwardly and removed my jacket. I made her wear the jacket carefully holding her making sure so that she couldn't get hurt by any chance.