CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

I woke up in a white room and I looked and every corner and on my left side I saw Alessander sleeping so I wake him up.

"Hey," I shake him to wake him up.

"Hey, you're awake," he came forward and put some hair away from my face and tuck it in my ears.

"Yeah, is the baby okay?" I ask him and looked at his eyes.

Before he could answer my ob-gyne inters the room and smiled at me, I guess it's a good news?

"Hi, good evening." she greeted.

"How's my baby?" I ask directly because I'm so nervouse right now.

"It is fine but if this happenes again you might lost the child," she said in a sympathy voice.

"Are you sure? Don't you need to take more test?" I ask looking not convince.

"Actually we can have an ultrasound," she said.

"Okay, is it available right now?" I ask and I felt Alessander hands held mine and rubbing it with his tomb.

"You need to wait for 30 minutes. Is that okay?" she ask and I nodded and they left the room.

I look at Alessander with teary eyes, he hug me and kiss my head.

"Shh, I'm sure the baby's okay," he sat on my bed and still hugging me.

"I know. I'm just scared," I said snuggling my face in his chest.

"How's the kids?" I asked.

"They are talking to the social workers," he whispered.

I separated from his hug and look at him confuse, "Why? What happened?"

"Nothing. Just don't think about it," he kissed my head and layed me in bed to rest.

I was quite and can't stop thinking how Safiya treated the kids and how scared are they from Safiya. The doctor enters the room and inform us that so we went to the room and took some ultrasound and I was so happy that it's a live. 'IT'S' the word made me feels sad, I can not even addres my baby if it's her/him and I can't assure if I won't be that stress because I have lots to make and I still need to find the culprit in Agnes death.

"Can we know the gender of our baby?" I ask at her and Alessander look at me suprised.

"Are you sure?" he ask at me and held my hands.

I smiled and nodded, "Can we?" I ask at the doctor.

"Of course," she smiled.

She moved the mouse and pointed it in the something in the screen, "It's a boy," she cheerfully said.

"Can you see that. That's his pennis," she said and look at me with a wink.

"It's a boy," I whispered.

Alessander seems worried and he cope my face, "You don't like a boy? We can make a girl next time," he said caressing my face.

"Silly. I love him," I told him and kiss him but just smack because it will be so much PDA.

I look at the screen again and a tears escape my eyes. I'm so happy and i'll do my best to take care of him. After the ultrasound we went outside and I Alessander stare at me while walking in the hall way.

"Why did you decide to know the baby's gender?" He ask looking at me with suspicion.I look away, "Nothing," I said looking around then I saw Casper seating in the chair of the hallway.