I approached him and smiled at him since he was cute. "Don't worry, after this, we'll build a lego," I assure him, but he is not convinced.

"I doubt it," he said, staring at Eliana with a sneer.

"Well, you can paint your dream, feelings, imagination, or even the Lego set you want to build," I encouraged him.

"All right," he says as he jumps into his seat and smiles broadly.

We went upstairs to the painting room that Alessander had provided for me to paint in. I arranged and placed the canvas, adjusting it so that it would reach the desired location, and I filled the palette with paint, and they began to paint, as did I. Later, I looked at their paintings 

and they were both nice; Alexandro had drawn a human figure lego and Eliana had drawn a house and a girl, and I saw her so happy looking at her painting, and then I noticed Alexandro's feet pushing Eliana's feet, and she stood up and stumped her feet.

"Ugh, I don't want this any longer," Eliana exclaimed as she bolted from the room.

"Wait, Eliana," I yelled, hoping to stop her from walking away, but she bolted.

I didn't have the stamina to get to her, so I contacted Casper for assistance. He arrived quickly, and we began searching for Eliana. Alexandro began to cry, so I calmed him while Casper 

searched for her.I sat on the couch with Alexandro and patted his back to stop him crying, and then I went to the kitchen to get some water, not realizing that he had phoned his mother, and when I returned to the living room and saw him sobbing, I heard her on the phone, and she was furious. As a result, I dashed towards Alexandro.

"Shhh, it'll be fine; don't worry, we'll find it," I reassure him.

Alexandro turned off the radio, so I couldn't hear Safiya screaming on the other side.I took out 

my phone and dialed Casper's number; he was looking outside because I had locked the door, but it was open when Casper arrived, so we assume Eliana had gone out because she can grab the knob.

"Did you locate her, Casper?" I inquired, my heart racing.

I can hear him struggling for air and say, "No, not yet."

"Ok, when you find her, call me," I said as I hung up the phone.

Casper was troubled, and I felt bad because he was the only one looking for her, but my stomach hurt so much that I couldn't move. I stoop down and rotate my hands in my stomach.

He said, "How about we look for Elina in the garden, she might be there."

I get up and go slowly, and when we get there, he decides to split us up so we can find Eliana quickly. I searched the right side of the garden for Eliana, but he stopped me and said he should search there, and I just agreed. We looked for minutes before Alessandro discovered Eliana 

inside the large jar in the garden, which I removed her from. I noticed Alexandro wink at Eliana as I was leaving her, and she kept squirming while I was leaving her, threatening to kick my stomach, so I dropped her and she cried.Before I could say anything, Safiya and Alessander arrived and she pushed me, not too hard, but hard enough to keep me from moving. Alessander asked Eliana if she was okay and she nodded, so he stopped Safiya and escorted her inside with the children. They came across Casper, who looked confused, and he walked towards me.

"Are you all right? Where did you discover her?" he inquires as he pats my shoulder.

"Yes," I replied quickly.

He led me inside, where we saw them in the living room, where Safiya was still cussing and Alessander was washing Eliana's knee wound.Safiya ran up to me and cursed and pushed me, while Casper stood between us.

"Stop it," Casper ordered, his voice hard but with a flince in it.

"No!" he yelled, pushing Casper away.

"You whore, you seduced Alessander and made impregnant by someone so you could blame him for everything, and now you almost murdered my child!" she slapped me.

Alessander drew her over, and I felt my face flush as a result of the hard slap. Alexandro and 

Eliana sprint up to me and hug my thighs.

Alexandro yelled, "Mommy, stop!"

"I'm sorry," Eliana replied, raising her eyes to my face.

"Are you stupid?" she yelled at her children.

"You scumbags, what are you doing clinging to that slut?" Safiya yelled at them, and Alessander gave her a cold stare.

"Mom, you urged us to run away and blame it on her," Alexandro continued, and I comprehended what he meant.

They've been agitated and uneasy since they arrived, and when we're in the painting room and Eliana appears to be having fun, Alexandero kicks her feet to signal the sign, and while we're gazing at the garden, he keeps insisting on looking to the right since that's where Safiya is hiding.

"What does this mean?!" Alessander exclaimed at Safiya, and I pushed the kids' ears towards my thighs and covered the other ears, which they held in both legs.

Hearing Safiya wail and clutch to Alessander's arms while Alessander pushed her made me so stressed that I wanted to cry because it was so chaotic and noisy.

"Eww, what is this?!," Alexandro exclaimed, his bloodied arms spread in front of him.

"Whe-where is that from?" I inquire.

I heard silences as he said, "In your legs."

Alessander dashed towards me, but Casper grabbed my hands and sat me down on the couch while dialing 911. Alessander is as surprised as I am, and the kids keep asking questions that annoy my ears, including Safiya yanking Alessander away from me, and everything goes black.