Chapter 332

 "No!"

Old Shentou and Old Liu shouted in unison, and the two families were too frightened to say any more scolding.

Li Chen stepped forward to mediate at this time, and it seemed that he would cause a life-threatening situation.

"You two elders should agree to their marriage, otherwise if you really want to jump off, one family will lose their son and the other family will lose their daughter, which will lead to a tragedy, and you will definitely regret it." Li Chen suggested. , to this point, the two families have no remorse at all.

But Lao Liu still objected, "No, if my Xiaoxi marries that kid, my family will really have no future. Unless Feiyang joins my family, they can't be together."

Still don't want them to be together.

Old Shentou was also unwilling to say, "No! If my son can join the marriage, then my family will have no future, no! Resolutely not!"

At this time, Shen Feiyang, who was behind, said: "Dad, I don't need to join the marriage, and I will follow Xiaoxi in the future. Give birth to one more child and adopt it to the Liu family, so that the Liu family will not break the incense, and I will not have to join the family, but in the future, Xiaoxi and I will support Uncle Liu and Aunt Liu until we grow old, so both of us will be fine!"

"This..."

Old Shen Tou said suddenly, this suggestion was mentioned by Xiao Xiao at the beginning. When he first heard it, he was very angry and couldn't accept it for a while, but after thinking about it later, if his son Fei Xiaoxi didn't marry, it would be considered a trade-off. One of the ways, but I still don't want to, I don't want my son to marry Xiaoxi.

Hearing this, Li Chen looked at Shen Feiyang with a somewhat complicated look, but this kid had already made up his mind. When he saw that Xiao Xiao was not seen in the crowd, he knew what was going on.

It is estimated that this trick has something to do with Xiaoxiao. In the end, Xiaoxiao is still too soft-hearted and kind to help them behind the scenes.

So he said: "Uncle Liu Shen, this method is good, so that the two families don't have to fight any more. Uncle Liu, if you don't have a son, Feiyang will also be your son in the future. He will support you in the future, and you will have grandsons. And Uncle Shen, your son doesn't need to be married. See if you are willing to fulfill them!" The old Liutou fell silent, and the two children were at the point where they are now, and he was wrong as a father, but it was cheaper for the Shen family. Not too willing.

Seeing that neither of them spoke, Li Chen persuaded again: "The festivals between your two families should start from your generation. When Uncle Shen wanted to marry the daughter of Liu's family, the Liu family asked for so much food and waited until Uncle Liu's son wanted to marry Uncle Shen's daughter, Uncle Shen asked for so much food in the same way, but I didn't expect that this generation of young people chose to run away from home unlike you, and things like that happened later.

So you Both of them have their own mistakes, but the past mistakes can't be continued anymore, and now they have made trouble at this stage, let's help them, or else..."

Not to mention they also know that both of them are about to jump off a cliff. They dare to think of such an extreme way. If they don't agree with this marriage, it will really cause trouble.

Old Shen was hesitant, his heart was flustered, and he didn't know what decision to make at this moment.

And what Lao Liu thought was that if he recruited a son-in-law who came to his home, he only needed to be nice to Xiaoxi, but he had asked people before, and many boys were reluctant to go to their house, because the Liu family was poor, and Xiaoxi liked it. Feiyang's troubles are not only known to the whole village, but also to some people in other villages. Some matchmakers are aware of this matter after a little inquiries, so it is not easy for their own family to find a son-in-law for Xiaoxi.

Seeing that both of them were hesitant, still not wanting to agree to the marriage, so Shen Feiyang pulled Feiyan to jump off.

"Don't! Don't jump, I promise!" The old head was forced to soften first, and he dared not refuse to agree with his son.

"Uncle Liu, how about you?" Li Chen asked Xiang Lao Liu.

Old Liu angrily snorted, "Women's colleges don't stay, sigh! It's up to them!" Now I can understand the feeling of old Shentou who refused to marry his daughter to his son, and he is now forced to have to agree, and don't lose face for the only girl left.

After hearing this, Li Chen said to Shen Feiyang and Xiaoxi: "Your parents have promised you to be together. There are so many witnesses, and they will not regret it. Come here quickly, it's dangerous over there. Go back and let someone pick one. The other two brigades will each subsidize two buckets of rice." The two buckets of rice are not much, and other villagers have no opinion. It is also a good thing for young people to promote this. Dou's head is broken and bloody, old and dead, and the posture of not interacting with each other is really a little scary.

Ye Quan picked a good day for them on the spot. Since the two families were not wealthy, they didn't want to make a big deal. Besides, they felt shameless after such a trouble. Although the two families agreed to become in-laws, it was impossible to immediately resolve years of grievances in an instant. Now it's just for the sake of my children, I have to pull my face down to respond.

When the two came down, the onlookers scattered and went back to work.

Li Chen did not leave immediately, but waited there.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Xiaoxiao and another girl to climb up from the bottom of the cliff. The other side of the cliff was not so steep and people could climb up.

"You two are really down there! It's very dangerous, don't you know!" Li Chen was really angry.

Seeing him like that, Xiaoxiao immediately explained, "We're just waiting below, we'll pull the fishing net so that Feiyang and Xiaoxi will jump off accidentally to save them.

" There are fishing nets, and Feiyan has a large bundle of fishing nets in her hand at this moment.

"Tell me, did you come up with this bitter plan of death?" Only Xiao Xiao would come up with such a dangerous method.

Feiyan next to him immediately defended Xiaoxiao, "Captain, no, I figured it out myself yesterday, I just like Xiaoxi, and I don't want them to repeat the result of me and Xiaoxia, so yesterday Doctor Zhou helped After my treatment, it happened that my mother didn't accompany me. I went there alone. I had the opportunity to chat with Dr. Zhou and then told her about this method.

The first time Dr. Zhou and the captain went to my house, the suggestion they put forward I kept it in my mind, but my dad had a deep grudge against the Liu family and would not approve, and my mom didn't approve of what my dad said, so yesterday I mentioned this to Dr. Zhou when she was treating me. She helped me, this matter has nothing to do with Dr. Zhou, the idea is what I thought, Dr. Zhou just sympathized with my family for being invited to help."

Take the responsibility on yourself, for fear that Xiaoxiao will cause the two of them because of helping her. Contradictions. What's more, Xiaoxiao helped her so much today, her younger brother and Xiaoxi could finally be together, and nothing happened to the captain's family.