Spies of the Heart 💘

Start from the beginning

"I see, I hope it goes well."

Saying so I pulled a chair and sat on the couch next to Fujiwara and pulled out the laptop. 

I had my hands on the keyboard faintly typing away some gibberish as I kept a close eye and ear on my surroundings. 

I noticed Shinomiya's condescending look penetrating President's soul.

Things just might get interesting...

Narrator's POV

Is that a python programme that Ayanokouji is writing???

"As the Student Council President, I can't endorse you having a relationship like that...otherwise I may have to run it by a teacher."

The tattletale and disinterest tactic both at once!!! Now that deserves some respect!

"It is possible it's true love, I am ready to risk even expulsion if necessary, to experience such pure love with my body and soul."

Her voice reached new heights with sweetness and shyness mixed in beautifullyyyy!!!

"Does that mean, you are ready to engage in illicit activities before the age of 18?"

 WE HAVE A THIRD OPPONENT!!

Ayanokouji twisted her very own words and used them against her! Well played my man!

Shinomiya's bloodthirsty gaze switched towards him as she thought

'Ayanokouji, you pathetic fool. How dare you get between me and the president and insinuate me acting on such vulgar things with some lowlife. I hope you burn in hell and get fed to the dogs like Fujiwara.'

Ooohhh, scary.

"EXACTLY!! As Ayanokouji said, what you are doing is absolutely absurd." Shirogane thanked Ayanokouji over a hundred times in his head as he delivered another killing blow. 

Shinomiya's blush grew incredibly as she spoke in a stutter to such allegations 

"I-If he showed me his devotion...then I am  ready to show mine!" She still continues to move forward even after embarrassment reaching her peak

Shinomiya was winning by a landslide as all of them waited for the man in question's response.

Shirogane slammed the table with his hand as he spoke out 

"Would it change things if I confessed???"

Wait what??

Everyone went silent as Shinomiya's mind went blank as he continues