| xv ; without you

Start from the beginning

Yuta brought their intertwined hands to his lips and kissed the back of her palm, "I don't wanna go."

"I don't want you to go either," Y/N whispered. "But you go ahead and get stronger, okay? I don't wanna wait long to fight you again."

Yuta smiled, "I won't. I'll be sure to beat you this time."

Y/N let out a small smile and squeezed his hand, "I'll keep your word."

"Yuta, Y/N, it's time," Gojo said from behind.

The two got up from their seats and followed Miguel and Gojo towards their gate. Just then, another announcement came up.

"Regular boarding for flight 76D to Cape Town, South Africa, is now open. Please have your boarding and identification ready."

The group noticed the number 6 which indicated their gate number to the flight. There weren't a lot of people compared to the other gates, especially since this was an unlikely time for people to be out traveling.

By the time they've reached the queue, it was about only a couple of people before it was their turn.

"Well, this is where we say goodbye," Gojo said, looking at Miguel and Yuta. "Miguel, I am trusting you can take care of Yuta."

"Of course," Miguel nodded.

"Y/N?" Gojo tilted his head. "They have to go."

Y/N looked at him before pulling Yuta into a tight hug. "I'll miss you, okay? Well I miss you already."

"Me too," Yuta said, chuckling. Just then, he noticed something on Y/N's neck. He looked down, noticing that she was wearing the necklace he bought for her the day before New Years. "You're wearing it."

"You did get it for me as a gift. It'd be a shame not to wear it," Y/N said. "I'll always remember about you when I look at it."

Yuta let out a huge smile before he gently pushed Y/N's head forward, pressing a soft and long kiss to her lips. Y/N smiled through the kiss before she pulled away, "Bye Yuta."

"Bye Y/N. I'll call you when I'm at Cape Town," Yuta said as he began to walk away. "I love you."

Y/N smiled as she nodded her head, "I love you too."

Gojo and Y/N remained in their spots, watching Miguel and Yuta enter the gate before waving a final goodbye. They turned back and headed towards the plane.

"Let's get going," Gojo said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "We've got some training to do."

"Okay..."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Weeks passed in the blink of an eye. Yuta was travelling all over Africa with Miguel, getting the chance to see the different types of cursed techniques.

Y/N, however, was constantly stuck with Gojo for her training. There were times Nanami would take over to teach her Black Flash, as well as to let her accompany him on his missions.

Y/N was currently treading back to her room in exhaustion after taking a shower. Her eye bags developed under intense training and little rest and her body ached terribly.