" So soft" I say running my fingertips against her stomach before kissing against her thighs.

" You send a guard to stop me from working with my recruits just for me to come and please you?" I ask seeing her nod and I laugh softly wrapping my fingers loosely around her panties.

" May I?" I ask getting a nod of approval and I pull them down gently throwing them to the side.

I look at her before moving my head down between her legs watching her squirm before licking a strip against her clit hearing her let out a soft moan.

" Please-" she says softly and I move my tongue against her a little harder hearing her cry out while rubbing my thumb in circles.

She whimpers before watching her back arch off the bed moaning loudly with her hand covering her mouth before relaxing back hearing her breath heavily.

I clean up every drop before getting my hair tugged on and I pull away moving back up to her feeling her flip us over her now straddling my waist.

I watch her unclip her bra throwing it somewhere in the room before grabbing my hands in hers making me touch her body.

She leans down kissing me again but then feels her rock her hips against my crotch making me take a sharp breath in mumbling " fuck" quietly not wanting her to hear what she does to me.

" Your always in control let me be for once." She says pulling my shirt up over my head and I watch her eyes look all over me rubbing her finger against the crease of my abs.

" So attractive and all mine..." she says making me shiver before leaning down running her tongue down my stomach and unbuttoning my pants with a smirk.

When she finally gets them off she looks at me before leaning down doing the same thing I did and can't help but bury my fingers in her hair.

" B baby" I moan softly seeing her look up at me with innocent eyes before feeling my entire body relax and her sit right back on top of me again feeling out of breath.

" Oh you thought we were done? No ma'am not yet..." she says grabbing both my hands pinning them above my head before kissing me like there's no tomorrow and this go's on for about 2 hours.

***

I'm breathing heavy with sweat all over me same with Adria hearing her giggling and I roll my eyes with a smile.

" God i never knew a woman could make me feel so good." She says with a teasing smirk and I turn to look at her.

" Maybe I'll have to prove it to you more often then?" I say seeing her nod.

" I'd like that." Adria says leaning over kissing me deeply before pulling away and walking to the bathroom.

" Come shower with me" she says softly and I get up following after her playfully kissing her neck hearing her laugh.

( 1 hour later)
I walk back out to the training grounds seeing Blair look over at me with a smirk.

" Alright what was the emergency? Must have been real good for you to be gone 3 hours." Blair says tilting her head.

" Nothing shes fine." I say softly looking at the teenagers fighting.

" I bet she is also nice bruises" Dax says with a smirk hearing Vincent laugh and I shake my head with a small smile.

Adria POV:
I walk down the hallway to the throne room seeing my father there but my mother gone.

" Where's mother?" I ask softly seeing my father look at me with a small smile.

" She had to take care of something." He says softly gesturing to my seat and I walk over sitting next to him.

" You and Alex seem to have had fun. The girl likes to mark what's hers that's for sure." I hear my father say and I look down seeing hickeys all over me making me blush red from embarrassment and from remembering what happened.

" Please- stop. I don't want to discuss me and Alex's sex life with you." I say with a glare hearing him laugh softly.

" Nothing to be embarrassed about my child, it's natural. Plus, I would have suspected for it to happen a lot longer ago than now." He says with a smirk and I shake my head.

" Why? Because you knew I had feelings for her?" I ask looking at him.

" Well William had suspicion, but yes, you both have tension towards each other, that's what you mother likes to call it anyways..." he says and I hold my hand up.

" Ew gross please stop-" I say shaking my head seeing my mom walk in with a small smile before seeing it grow wider at my messy appearance.

" Are you alright dear? You seem um...more relaxed" my mother says knowing exactly what she's doing and I wave both them off.

" I'm leaving I can't deal with you guys-" I say hearing them both laugh while walking away.

" I want grandkids just saying!" My dad yells and I shake my head not making eye contact with any of the guards going back to my room.

( 2 hours later)

I'm laying down watching tv with my sleepwear on before feeling two hands wrap around my waist and soft lips kissing the crook of my neck.

I turn over to look up into one yellow eye and one grayed over one seeing her smile down at me.

" Hi baby, how did the training go?" I ask softly seeing her kiss my hand.

" Well. More and more females are signing up. It's crazy to believe any of this is real." She says softly and I smile at that knowing it's always been her biggest dream.

" Well it is, and I'm glad I get to be apart of it." I say seeing her lean down kissing my head.

" Trust me, I am too amor." She says softly turning my tv off and we both lay down falling asleep together.

Love doesn't have to be weakness, it can be strength...

So smut chapter and it's SO CRINGEY makes me want to throw up just reading it I'm terrible with writing stuff like that so I apologize for how awful it is anyways I'll try to do better I also hate how I write IDK its just weird to me if someone has pointers please let me know. I'll write another chapter tonight as well.
Love Always,
Rocky <3