Part 2 - Baby???

Yibo and Zhan don't see each other for a week because they didn't have a scene together. Yibo was super hype up that he gonna see his best brother the next day. He text Zhan to ask him his favorite snacks and drinks. Yibo decided to buy all of the snacks that Zhan tell him over the chat.

*The Next Day*

Yibo come early and put the snacks on the table. When the other crews come to the shooting site, they're all suprise to see Yibo with all those snacks. Yibo is known as a healthy/ clean eater, he doesn't like junk food. Zhan come a few minutes before they start the shooting and he was taken by the snacks.

"Wow... Chips! Chocolates! Snacks! My favorites, can I have some?", Zhan ask Yibo excitedly while looking at the foods.

"You want some? But... why should I share with you?", Yibo just wanna tease him, all of the foods are meant for him originally.

Without thinking, Zhan said it bluntly, "Why? First, it's my favorite. Second, I'm hungry. Can I have one of these?", Zhan.

"Okay, you can take one", Yibo.

Zhan grab a bag of potato chips and open it. Zhan eats very fast as if he only have one minute to finish the whole chips. He finish it and ask for more. Yibo let him have another bag of chips.

"Eat slowly, baby. No one gonna snatches your food away", Yibo.

Yibo only realize his words after he stop talking. "Huh? What did I just said? What did I call him? Baby?", Yibo monologues.

On the other side, Zhan was shocked too. He automatically stop eating and just look at Yibo. "What? Baby?", Zhan monologues.

There was an arkward silent for a seconds but then the director break the silent apart

"Are you done eating, Zhanzhan? Can we start in 10 mins?", Director.

"Huh? Oh, okay. I'll", Zhan put the chips on the table in front of him and go to changing room.

They start the shooting for that day. In that series, Zhan need to call Yibo, gege (big brother) while Yibo need to call Zhan as didi (young brother). BUT, Yibo make everyone shocking everyone on the shooting site that day. In that series, Wuji and Wuxian are always together because their age gap is only 1 year apart. So, they're more like twins than brothers. Both of them have a partner for the series and have a separate scenes each. But that day, when they need to shoot a scene where Wuxian confess to his partner while Wuji hid behind a wall to show his support for his brother, the scene need to retake a few times especially where there are three of them. After that scene end, Yibo look very irritating. Everyone noticed that but no one dare to ask him anything, so they push Zhan to talk to him about it.

Zhan walk to him carefully and ask either he is fine or not. Yibo look up and see Zhan's worried face, he feels guilty towards him and smile for him.

"I'm fine. Don't worry", Yibo.

"Really, you don't look fine", Zhan is still worries about Yibo.

"Zhanzhan, come here, sit with gege", Yibo pull a chair closer to him pat it.

"Okay", Zhan sit beside him without asking anything.

"Do you want to continue eating your chips? It's here", Yibo ask him normally.

"Yes, thank you", Zhan.

"I forgot to buy a drink earlier, what do you want to drink?", Yibo.

"Oh, it's okay. I bring my green tea today", Zhan.

Zhan finish the potato chips and drink his green tea.

"Are you still hungry? Want another snack?", Yibo.

"Not thanks, but I'm kind of hungry", Zhan.

"Lucky you, I also prepared a chocolate for my baby. Want it?", Yibo.

"Yess!!! Thanks", Zhan said it cheerfully, grab it fast and open the chocolate happily like a little cute boy.

Yibo smiles and said, "You're so cute, it make me want to call you baby, not didi".

Zhan was shocked. "You, you, you gotta be kidding, right?", Zhan smile forcefully to him.

"Why would I be kidding about this. You know what, I always want to be your boyfriend and call you like that casually", Yibo.

"What?! My boyfriend? But I'm a man", Zhan.

"I know. I always thought being your big brother is enough for me, but after seeing you with that girl today, I felt irritated and I want you to only smile at me", Yibo.

The situation is tense and the arkward silent last longer this time since everyone was shocked by what Yibo's said. Zhan and Yibo might not notice it but the crews and staffs around them are opening their ears wildly and have been listening to all of their conversation.

"Zhanzhan, why aren't you eating? Is it not good? I have another brand of chocolate and candies too. You can eat whatever you like", Yibo.

"You don't need to be this kind. Why don't you eat it too", Zhan.

"Don't mind me. I don't like to eat sweets and junk foods. I honestly bought it personally for my baby zhanzhan", Yibo.

Zhan choked on his chocolate and coughing. Yibo rub his back and take Zhan's green tea, "Hey, are you okay? Here, have a drink. Are you okay?", Yibo.

Zhan drink the green tea.

"Don't call me that", Zhan.

"Huh? Call you what?", Yibo.

Zhan keep on silent while glaring at Yibo. "Oh, baby? You don't like me calling you that? Or my baby?", Yibo.

"Both, idiot. I don't like both", Zhan.

"How about my lover?", Yibo.

"I'm not your lover", Zhan is angry and using a high tone.

"You can just be my lover. So, I can call you my lover, my baby, my cutie, my -", Yibo's words being cut off when Zhan suddenly put his palm around his mouth to shut him out. Yibo may sounds irritating but he really does meant it.

"Shut your damn mouth, Yibo. I don't wanna it, stop kidding me", Zhan.

"I'm sorry, zhan. Gege is just tired of waiting", Yibo.

"You're not my gege. You're younger than me", Zhan.

"But Wuji is Wuxian's gege, and I've been the big brother since our first day meeting each other. You never object it before and you're mad about it now?", Yibo.

"Urgh", Zhan is super mad right now. He just went home right away without saying anything to anyone. All he thinks at that time is running away from the mess, he need time to process all of that.