off break

just gonna say now tw for alcoholic and ed's throughout the book.

Hope you enjoy loves.

I sat in a club on my last drink after who knows how many with an oversized black hoodie and black hat knowing nobody would recognize me.

Finishing off the drink I had in my hands as I get up tripping over myself, I leave the club and start walking around the streets finding a store with alcohol in it before buying the first bottle I see then walking around even more before finding myself on the beach.

this is my everyday schedule, ever since the band broke and my relationship with the love of my life ended. I wake up and go to the gym, go to the beach, go home and do whatever until the clock hits 8 and then go get wasted. some days I drink as soon as I wake up. it's just easier this way.

I would like to say it helps me forget, but it doesn't it only makes the pain lighten.

I chugged the drink in my hand before laying on the sand and looking up at the moon and stars.

I have been living in Florida for the last three years, at first I was in contact with mum and Gemma but eventually I stopped talking to them too.

I had stopped talking to the boys right when Louis had broken up with me an hour after One Direction went on break.

I sit back up and drink more and more as much as I can to not have the flashbacks but it is useless because they're already playing over in my mind.

I don't know how but I fell asleep just like that.

ring

ring

ring

ri- "what"

"Good afternoon Harry."

I took my phone away from my ear to see it was in fact 12

"What do you want Simon?" I asked annoyed

"for you to come out of hiding wherever you are, One Directions off break meaning get your ass back here by the end of the week." he said before hanging up

I just looked at my phone with wide eyes and I may have seemed calm on the outside but very very few times have I felt this anxious in my life.

I looked to my right to see my unfinished bottle of alcohol from last night and immediately started chugging.

After thirty more minutes of sitting there I got up and walked back to my house which was not far, also on the beach.

when I got to my house the first thing I did was go to the bathroom to throw up probably stomach acid because if i'm being honest I think the last time I ate was two days ago.

I looked at the calendar to see I had three days. three days to pack my shit and go back to the place and people I had abandoned.

might as well have fun the last days I have here.. right?

deciding to make the most out of the next two days deciding ill leave a day earlier to get settled in, I put on my swimsuit and go out to the beach right next to my house.

I could see my ribs through my skin but I ignored it, deciding to eat an apple so I wouldn't pass out today. it's something I have experienced many times and definitely do not enjoy.

I went on the beach where most the time you will find nobody here.

I went to the ocean and jus laid on my back with the waves.

the water as always, was beautiful, see through blue.

and that's how I spent my last two days here. beach at day bar at night until I had to go home and face reality.

I got off my plane with my bags and when I'm eventually in a car and heading to my old house that holds so many memories all I can do is shake my head and think to myself about the day that I packed and left thinking I would not return.

I could never sell this house, this was me and Lou's home.

we arrived and I stayed in the car not even looking at the house as they brought my suitcases inside, just staring at my feet.

"Mr.Styles?" I heard one of the security guards call my name "You're all set to head in."

just like that and my heart was pounding.

I got out of the car walking halfway up the driveway and hearing the car drive off and the gates shut, I finally looked up.

It was still a gorgeous house, I had been paying for it to get taken care of.

The memory of me and Louis standing outside the house with huge smiles flashed through my brain but I shut it out as fast as I could.

The tiny garden along the house was still filled with the daffodils that Louis loved so much. We had finally gotten our house together and the flowers are a simple of new beginnings of course there were other types of flowers mixed in there but those ones stuck out the most, Louis thought about every detail we added to this house.

I would be lying if I said I didn't do the same.

I walked to the garden before picking a small one out and then smelling it with a small smile on my face.

I walked inside holding my daffodil and looked around.

I walked through every single room in the big house. every time I entered a new door a thousand memories hit me.

Every time a memory hit me, I cried more.

fuck this shit.

I went downstairs to the basement that actually looked pretty nice and the whole thing down here was video games, snack bar, drink bar, and then an actual bar.

I had everything stocked back up in the house before I came back and good thing I did, cause I don't know what I would do without this bottle of vodka in my hands.

I went upstairs to my huge ass living room and jumped on the black couch almost spilling my drink.

"home sweet home" I whispered to myself while staring at the ceiling.

my phone started ringing and I got up walking to the sound, curious as to who the fuck would be calling me.

I found myself in the kitchen looking at my phone on the counter.

I picked it up and answered

"Who is this and what do you want" I slurred

"Bloody hell Harry" I dropped my phone on the floor hearing the accent.

I picked it back up slowly before putting it to my ear, I swear I heard whispers before Liam asked worried "Harry are you alright"

"how did you get my number" I said a bit more sobered up but even I could still hear it in my voice

"Simon"

"What do you want Liam"

"We haven't seen each other in years, you disappeared and never talked to us again we all tried so many ways to get in contact with you mate" he said

"what's your point" I said making him sigh

there they are again, the whispers

"We haven't seen each other in years.. I don't want the first time we see each other again to be in a meeting." he said and I could practically hear the frown on his face " I was thinking we could meet up at our old breakfast diner"

I chuckle lowly before saying "no" and then hanging up

~~~~~~~~~

I hope you are all happy and healthy my loves.

don't forget to eat and drink enough water, remember you're always more than enough.

I hope you liked the book.

don't forget to vote ! <3