Chapter 9: But why?

Start from the beginning

He hasn't come out of his room since, he hasn't even said a word to anyone.

I arrived at Loki's door and knocked quietly signifying my presence but, knowing that he wouldn't respond I walked in two seconds later.

"Loki" I said softly not wanting to alarm him. "I need your help." Silence ,no reply. He didn't seem interested "What do you know about braking a dark magic curse?" I asked, I thought surely he would be interested by this but still nothing. His face not wavering from my words. "Hmm... Uh, Loki we found Nessa but she in trouble and-" I hadn't even gotten the chance to finish my sentence 'cause he was already half way to the door.

He was about to walk out when I called for him. "Wait! Loki you don't know where she is." I said, he turned towards me an impatient yet worried look on his face. "Well hurry up we don't have all day." He snapped.

I walked towards the door walking in front of him and towards Nessa. Oh I hope that nothing happened to her.

__________________

Nessa's POV*

I had been waiting for Thor for about five minutes when I could hear two sets of footsteps coming towards the door and instantly smiled seeing how I would hopefully get out of here soon.

Mumbling became present until I could finally hear a clear voice. "Slow down Thor what happened?" Loki asked calmly. "She was locked in that room and she can't come out, someone placed a spell with dark magic making the room soundproof and unable to exit." Thor said slower this time.

I didn't hear anything in reply then suddenly the door I was leaning on was abruptly opened so I sat straight and turned around. "Oh how did you get yourself into this one Nessa." Loki smirked at me. I rolled my eyes then gave him a look that said get me out of this thing now or your dead. "Well considering I'm the only one who can get you out of that room I suggest that you don't give me that look." He said smirking yet again.

I just stared at him for a moment before he got the message. "Ok well let's see how we're going to get you out of here." He mumbled mostly to himself so I sat there for about 7-10 minutes waiting and watching Loki use magic to brake the spell. With every minute passing I could feel my powers and strength coming back and instantly felt better, not as weak.

"There done, no if you'll excuse me I have something to do." He said to us just as I exited the door. I called after him "Wait Loki.." He stopped walking and turned to face me. "Thankyou." He smiled then turned and continued walking. It was just one word but I could mean a million things. "Oh and Nessa," I looked up towards him.

"When Odin asks you for answers you might want to tell him about that cut on your arm that you DIDN'T get at training." I gave him a shocked look. How did he know I hadn't told anyone about that. "What cut?" Thor asked, confusing and concern lacing his tone. Loki turned and walk away before calling over his shoulder "Ask her that." Then turning the corner. Thor turned towards me an eyebrow raised. "I'll tell you when we get to Odin." I said before walking in the direction of the Throne room where I knew he would be sitting there waiting for news of me.

__________________

"Where were you Nessa? I had search and search parties looking for you all over the kingdom." Odin bellowed his voice was stern but held lots of concern. His daughter had been missing so of course he'd be concerned.

"Umm... well... you see, ifollowedapersonoutsideoftheballroomcauseifeltthemstaringandthentheylockedmeinaroomusingdarkmagicsoicouldntgetout." I hurried out Thor looked at me with a dumbfounded expression while Odin just raised an eyebrow at me. "Slower this time." He said tiredly it was obvious that he didn't get much sleep last night when I disappeared. Hehehe whoops.