Kakazu: elite ranked, anbu

Kisame: elite ranked anbu

Sasori: elite ranked, trainer and anbu. (Subs for konan)

Naruto had told the akatsuki their roles, and they all agreed.

Naruto sighs. "Now, lets find some shinobis and villagers. " Naruto chuckles before he lays back in his uzukage chair.

Konan had sun shined into the office, making Naruto jump. Naruto noticed it was konan and sighed "Konan you scared me" Naruto sighs in relief.

Konan giggles and smiles. "Sorry na-ru-to-sama" she giggled. Naruto smiled at the respect honestly he didn't want anyone to call him Naruto-sama but it felt nice to hear it.

"So? Konan you need something?" Naruto sat up, and looked over at Konan. He had noticed a strand of black hair, behind konan, which intrigued him, he knitted a brow.

"I found him outside he looked quite beaten up" Konan announced she frowned sadly as she said the last sentence.

A little boy about 10 had revealed himself. He was bruised and had a few cuts, Naruto could tell the cuts weren't to serious, since they were quite small. He had dark hair, his hair was quite messed up, he had the same hairstyle as Naruto. He had silver eyes, he almost resembled the moon.

The boy looked quite scared, which made Naruto frown, it reminded him of his childhood self

Naruto slowly got up, and slowly approached the young boy, which made the boy step back a little.

Naruto gave a small smile, which made the young boy, calm down a little.

"Hello, I am Naruto Uzumaki and I'm the uzukage, please don't be afraid, we're not here to hurt you." Naruto smiled at the young raven, and let his hand out for the young boy to take.

Hearing the soft, caring, and truthful tone Naruto used, the young boy, trusted the blonde, he was kind just from the looks of it, the gentle tone Naruto used, the soft caring smile, and the way he had approached the young raven.

The boy took Naruto's hand, and Naruto pulled the boy into a loving hug. Konan's heart fluttered at the blondes kind actions, Naruto approached the boy with caution, Naruto didn't want to scare the boy.

The raven's eyes widened he hasn't felt this feeling in years.. love.... ( not romantic way, like family love) the loving touch, the kind gestures, the way Naruto held onto him. The boy couldn't hold it in anymore, tears trickled down his bruised cheeks.

Naruto kept the child in his arms, once he noticed the tears, Naruto wiped the tears away, with his thumb. "Don't cry, if you're comfortable, please explain what happened to you" Naruto ruffled the boy's hair, and smiled.

The boy hiccuped. "I-I my village they treated me terribly, like a w-weapon, it's because of m-my e-eyes" the young boy explained.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Naruto caressed the boy's cheeks.

"I-it looks weird.." the boy mumbled.

"Can you please show us?" Naruto gave a smile.

The boy nodded. He shut his eyes, and once he opened them, his eyes were red, and there was a pattern in his eyes.

Naruto's eyes widened 'sharingan?' He thought as he looked at the raven's eyes, it was definitely the sharingan.

As shocked as Naruto was, he wanted to comfort the kid first. Naruto hugs the young boy tighter. "Your not a weapon, okay? Your eyes are special, very special. I know two people that can tell you about it, do not be afraid, stay here at uzushiogakure, we will take care of you, okay?" Naruto explained

The young boy nodded.

"Do you have a name?" Naruto looked into the boy's eyes, his sharingan was gone, and it was back to a pretty silver color.

"N-no" the boy mumbled.

"Hmm, how about.. Tsuki? Cause your eyes kind of remind me of the moon, the way it glows. " Naruto smiled at the boy.

"Tsuki? I like it" Tsuki grins.

"Tsuki it is" Naruto ruffled his dark hair.

"Konan take him to the base, tell Itachi and obito about his sharingan, get him cleaned up and heal his wounds" Naruto ordered.

"Hai!" Konan smiles.

"Konan can explain, please go with her" Naruto smiled at the kid.

"Okay!" Tsuki grins.

Konan and tsuki had left the office, Naruto slumped into his chair and sighed. "Well, we found a shinobi for uzushiogakure"

Naruto is pure asf ahhh ❤️❤️❤️

Tsuki will become a strong shinobi 🤫