Special Chapter 2: Together Forever

Xean's Point of View

After a few days, I needed to leave RnJ to follow Marky in Australia. He fetched me at the Albany Airport before we headed to the venue, a nice cottages resort in a small town called Denmark found in the western part of Australia.

"So, how do you find the place?" Marky asked me as he shows me around. I was stunned when I saw the venue.

"I-it's breathtaking," I replied

"All the best for you, my love," he replied before getting my hand. I frowned. "What's with the frown?" he asked.

"I just feel bad," I told him.

"For what?"

"I should have helped you with the preparations," I told him.

"Hush, nonsense. Everything I do; I do it for the both of us."

"So, why did you choose this place?" I asked curiously as my eyes still wander around.

"It reminds me of our hometowns," he explained. "You coming from a city in the mountains, and I from a place near the sea."

"But is there a sea nearby?" I asked.

"Yes. Wanna go there after you take a rest?"

"Sure," I agreed before we headed to the cottage.

"I can't wait to see you in that wedding dress."

"You're just kidding, right?"

"Boss Cold Coffee, have a rest." He tried to avoid the conversation by leaving me alone.

"Marky!" I called but he didn't reply. Instead, he closed the door. "That jerk," I mumbled. I just took off my shoes and went to bed. Because of that painstaking trip, I almost immediately fell asleep. .

AS soon as I woke up, I headed to the restroom to take a shower. I took the liberty to use one of Marky's shirts. It really is a good feeling when you wear your lover's clothes. I got out of the cottage and walked around, looking for Marky I found him talking to the wedding planner he has hired.

"Babe, you're awake," he remarked when he noticed me approaching them. "Let me officially introduce you to the wedding planner. Babe, this is Tiffany. Tiffany, my one and only love, Xean."

"Nice to finally meet you, Sir Xean," she greeted me with a smile. "I have heard such wonderful things about you from Sir Marky."

"The pleasure is mine. Thank you for helping us a lot with this important moment."

"No problem. It's my job to make your special moment magical and unforgettable," she replied. "Anyway, since you're already here, you need to try the clothes you're going to use. We still have ample time for alterations when it's necessary."