𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ↴

This is how it all begins

It's been two months since your owner left you. But it didn't matter now since the forest colony was kind enough to welcome you into their home...

The sound of pitter-patter was heard throughout the forest, and the sound of a hare squealing was also heard by any animals that were near.

The small feline chased after the hare as two other cats followed the younger cat, eventually, the younger feline manages to catch a hare. As the little one devours the hare, the older cats sit there and shake their heads wondering why they agree to watch you explore the forest outskirts, the younger feline thanked their elders for letting them try to hunt down the hare. The elder cats couldn't help but smile, one of them pick you up by the neck telling it to go home now. The younger feline lets out a whine, not wanting to go home yet.

「🐾%! 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩」

The younger feline was a little sad that stay out a little longer

The younger feline was a little sad that stay out a little longer. But eventually, the three made it back to the forest colony, the felines were welcomed back with a feast. It was a surprise anniversary for the younger feline, this made you cry tears of joy.

Mayor walks towards you with a smile and raises their paw to pet you on your fluffy head, slightly laughing. You wiped away the tears with your paws and hurry your way to the food, some of the residents laugh at your sudden behavior. The younger fellow hurry and ate like it was their last meal, they're tailing was happily swinging back and forth quickly as they are their favorite meal.

After the feast, it was time for everyone to rest. All the elder's cats went back to their den, and the kitten went to Doc's dens and slept there, which doc allowed since the younger could catch a fever or cold in this weather

- To be continued