𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄??

Thoughts - "homo"Yelling - "Whore!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Thoughts - "homo"
Yelling - "Whore!"

[Name] let's out a painful meow, it sounds like a mixture between a yowl and a howl. You felt the random little girl kicks you yet again in the stomach your body was flung out of the alleyway from the kick, and the feline quickly beings to run away from the human. They let out distressful meows and you quickly hide the dumpster, the young girl scoffs and rolled her eyes.

"You STUPID CAT, I HOPE YOU DIE." She yelled out toward you and hope you could hear, [Name] didn't care since they didn't understand much. Finally, the little girl walks away from the alleyway, already giving up on finding the spotted cat. [Name] gets out of the dumpster, smelling like rotten fish and spoiled eggs, you walked out of the alleyway. They wander through the city until it we as noon, you found an open window and jump through. [Name] sits down on the table and yawns as they curl up, being to take a nap.

「🐚%! 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩」

A short boy around the height of 5'4 or maybe 5'5 with a forehead scar and semi-messy pink hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A short boy around the height of 5'4 or maybe 5'5 with a forehead scar and semi-messy pink hair. Their eyes were a coal-black color and he had on his uniform, rubber loosely fitted onto his hands.

The young adult sighed and clean around the office grumbling to himself. He slightly being to hate the old man for forcing him to be on cleaning duty, he slowly makes his way to his boss's office and prays for him to not be in the office. He gulps, feeling a bean of sweat dripping down his face as he grips the door handle and he finally opens it. Luckily his boss wants him in his office and so the young adult sighed in relief, beings to clean around the office. His stupid ass didn't notice the feline in the room until he grab the tail by mistake and before he could let go, the cat had fuck him up.

He's struggling for about 34 minutes just to get some stupid cat off his face yet you keep scratching not too badly though, only enough as a warning to him, and you smile at the young adult smugly.

"..What..? You. You bi-" He was interrupted by these tall giraffes called people, wearing a yellow strip suit entering the room. (Yes, it's him 🧟‍♂️) You sit up and watched the nervous young adult talk to the taller figure and [Name] was getting ready to plan their escape, yet a man in a yellow suit picked you up.

- To be continued