"I love it Bak-" "Call me Katsuki." You smiled as you put it on and looked at him, "I love it Katsuki." He smirked and looked away, "Good. Now be my girlfriend." You chuckled and kiss his cheek, "Okay Katsuki."

~Todo❄🔥~Time Manipulation~
He had no idea what to get you as a gift so he asked his sister for help.

You looked up in shock at the fancy restaurant before you, "Todo-chan, this looks super fancy." You look down at your white knee length dress and white sandals, "You look beautiful and don't worry, I'm not paying, my father is." You blushed at his comment. After eating he walks you home, "I hope you had a good time." You nod and smile, "I did, thank you very much To-" "You can call me Shoto." He hands you a red rose as he says that, making you blush, "Th-Thank you Shoto." He smiles slightly, "Will you be my girlfriend?" You smile as you twirl the rose in your fingers, "Of course, Shoto."

~Kiri❤~Blood Keeper~
Mina helped Kiri plan the date and get you a gift.

You got dressed in a black skirt, white button up shirt, knee high white socks and black combat boots. You put your long white hair up in a bun and put on some light make up when you hear a knock on your door. You open it to see Kiri in a pair of black jeans and a dark blue shirt, he holds out his hand with a smile, "Are you ready, my dear?" You chuckle and take his hand, "Yes, my love." You both walk hand-in-hand to a bakery down the road, get some sweets, and then head to a nearby park where you sit on a bench and enjoy your sweets. "This is nice, thank you Kiri." He smiles and blushes, "I'm glad you're enjoying it." Yall head back to the dorms and he walks you to yours, "I got you something." He pulls out a red teddy bear and hands it to you, "I figured it would remind you of me." He blushes and you smile while hugging it, "I love it, I shall name it Riot. Like your hero name." He turns red as his hair, "W-Will you b-be my girlfriend?" You nod and smile wider, "Of course I will, Kiri!"

~Tamaki💙~Judgment~
He had to get Mirio's help with a gift idea.

He took you out to get ice cream and then went hang out at the park. You started heading home when it was getting dark. "I-I got you s-something.." He handed you a black box.

Your eyes widen, "Oh wow! It's beautiful Tama, here put it on

Your eyes widen, "Oh wow! It's beautiful Tama, here put it on." You handed him the necklace and turned around, lifting your hair off your neck. He slide the necklace on and clipped it, "Th-There you go." You turn around and hug him, "I love it Tama, thank you so much." He blushed and looked at the ground, "W-Will you be my g-girlfriend?" "Of course!"

~Dabi🔥~Melody~
He brought you to a club that was in town.

You smiled at all the flashing lights and music, you leaned close to him so he could hear you, "Now this is what I call a good time." He smirked and led you to the dance floor, you both danced to your hearts content and then you went over to the bar, "Two shots of whiskey my good sir!" The man slid them to you, you handed one to Stitches and you both downed it. You set the glass back on the counter and tapped it twice, asking for more, "I never did get your actual name." He chuckled and tapped his glass as well, "It's Dabi but you can call me your boyfriend if you want." The man filles both your glasses as you blushed deeply, you downed your whiskey and then leaned close to Dabi's ear and whispered, "I'd love to be your girlfriend but only if you stop flirting with every girl you see." You pulled back and saw he had a slight pink on his cheeks, "You saw that?" You chuckle and flip your glass upside down, "You weren't exactly sly about it." He downed his shot and put his glass on the bar upside down, "If I can have you as my girl then I don't need anyone else."