Chapter 5: Test of strength, Meeting another Angel?

-Konohagakure Hokage's tower at dawn-

Sakura Haruno was up the stairs as she wanted to speak to her sensei, before she knocked the office door she heard Tsunade shout in anger which made her stop.

-Hokage's Office-

Tsunade was standing up behind her desk in anger as she glared holes at the two kages.

"As we said the Raikage and I have agreed that the boy must be locked away." said the old man Onoki

"Do you two even hear yourself, your talking about locking away my shinobi like he's a piece of property!" Tsunade growled

"It's nothing personal Tsunade, but the power the boy possess it's too risky, if Madara ever gets a hold him, it's all over for us." Ay said who of course felt the power first hand, he still felt his ribs sore.

"We're sorry Tsunade but our decision has been made, Naruto Uzumaki will be locked away for the good of the War." Onoki said with little sincere.

With that the Kages left

The slug princess fell back in her seat as her fist were just clenching hard that her knuckles pop and a sighed.

She heard a knock and saw it was her student with a worry look. "I guess you heard." Tsunade said getting a nod reply from her student.

"This isn't fair to Naruto he's done so much for all of us, who the hell does those two get to decide what's good for the war." shouted Sakura

Tsunade took a sake bottle pouring some in two cup while she was listening to her student. "I know Sakura." she handed her student a cup.

"You really care about him don't you?" Tsunade asked her pink hair student as she drank her glass.

Sakura sat down looking at her cup and drank it down, she nod.

Tsunade poured another glass for student and herself, this would be long talk.

-Beerus planet-

Naruto stood in the same gear as yesterday, he meditated in his MSSJ 1 form last night and concentrated on to use it with Kyubi chakra mode.

Beerus was across from him who was ready to test this new power."Get ready gaki." Naruto snapped out his thoughts and concentrated going in Kyubi chakra mode as his body flared up in yellow energy, his eyes got serious.

Naruto and Beerus burst in speed towards each other and collide their fist against each other causing a big shock wave that could be heard throughout the galaxy.

Naruto continued with punches and then a high hick to the chin but Beerus flipped backwards. As he regained his stance he saw two flaming long arm coming at him which he dodge as they smashed into the ground causing a crater.

Naruto flew in the air and battled hand to hand, throwing many kicks which Beerus blocked them. Suddenly the flaming arm spouted out hitting the Destroyer in the gut sending him back as the arm followed and went for another blow but Beerus dodged it with Naruto coming at him as they collided kicks.

Naruto smirked as did Beerus. Breaking apart they trades punches and blocks Beerus landed two chops to the chest and neck while Naruto landed two punches follow by a jumping back kick which Beerus blocked but was sent back.

A KI clone appeared before Beerus who was taken back and manage to block the rising kick, two chakra arms sprang out from the clones back at the Destroyer but he kicked the clone back follow by a KI blast destroying the clone.

Beerus dodged from left and right seeing two clones. He then looked below to see two more clones coming at him with a rising kick but Beerus stopped the attacks as he grabbed their legs and swung them at the other clones destroying them as well.