• CHAPTER TWENTY •

• CHAPTER TWENTY •

• • • • • • • • • • •

The day everyone has been waiting for.. has finally arrived.

It's the day of Ziggy and Jasper's wedding.

Ziggy sat in front of the mirror, Alice brushed on the powdery makeup along her face.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived." Alice said her head resting on top of Ziggy's as she wrapped her arms around the already stunning-looking bride. "I've been daydreaming about this day since I met you."

Ziggy smiled as she held Alice's hand tightly in hers. Ziggy wish she could feel some emotion to remember how the day felt for her, she didn't want to forget how beautiful the day was going to be.

Alice and Ziggy headed the sound of heels hitting the ground. "I found it!"

Rosalie rushed into the room handing the diamond hair clip to Alice who pinned Ziggy's hair. Rosalie wished she could cry, just looking at Ziggy made her feel so much proudness and happiness for the hippie princess who came into her life so unexpectedly.

"Have you seen Bella?" Ziggy asked as she slipped on a few diamond bracelets onto her wrists.

"She was carrying Forest around the last time I saw her." Alice said as she brushed on some light pink eyeshadow onto Ziggy's eyelids.

"He has gotten so big, he almost looks like a toddler now." Rosalie said smearing some brownish-pink lipstick on Ziggy's lips.

"We always knew he was going to grow extremely fast. I just wish he was still a little baby again." Ziggy said feeling very relaxed as she let the girls do their magic work.

The girls were interrupted by a knock on the door, Rosalie opened it and in stepped Charlie holding Forest who was nearly choking his grandpa by pulling on his tie.

"Dad.. you look so handsome." Ziggy said reaching her hand out for Charlie to slip his hand into, he gripped it and looked at the girl he almost couldn't recognise anymore, from finding her at the age of fourteen, she had grown into the most beautiful young lady.

"You.. just look absolutely gorgeous." Charlie said clearing his throat.

"Well, I mean don't I always?" Ziggy jokingly said making the three laugh as she pressed kisses against Forest's hand making him giggle and kick his legs out.

Forest had started saying some words recently. But words the family couldn't understand how he learnt to say them.

'Lion' was his favourite word and he said it constantly. 'Rain' was a word everyone was puzzled about. how did he learn to say that word and why did he say it so much?

And he always says 'pa' even when Charlie wasn't even with him. Ziggy could already tell Forest was incredibly gifted but nobody knew what his gifts were, and he was incredibly smart at such a young age.