• CHAPTER SEVENTEEN •

• • • • • • • • •

"Ziggy I need to know you can help me.." Carlisle said rushing around his home doctors room, collecting everything he would need to get this baby out of Anna.

"I can do this Carlisle, I want to be there for Anna, she must be so scared." Ziggy said as Carlisle handed her some surgery supplies that they would need.

Ziggy and Carlisle rushed into the room, Anna was in extremely bad pain at this point, her body felt like it was being ripped from the inside, and because Anna was carrying a vampire baby, it was feeding off of what Anna had in her system, and there wasn't much left.

"Ziggy.. get it out of me!" Anna yelled as Ziggy grabbed her hand, she placed her hand on Anna's belly, hoping to take away the pain Carlisle was about to put Anna's body threw.

"Okay, Anna.. this is going to be very uncomfortable, but I'll try and be as quick as I possibly can." Carlisle said slipping on surgery gloves and grabbing a scalpel.

"Hold your breath Ziggy." Carlisle said as Ziggy did what was told. Ziggy gripped Anna's hand as Carlisle began slicing the scalpel along Anna's belly, Anna wouldn't be able to give birth to her baby naturally due to how weak and small her body was.

"Get it out of me!" Anna screamed as Esme, rushed into the room with a bowl filled with water and a cloth. Ziggy helped cool Anna's body that was probably on fire from everything being thrown against her at once.

"Carlisle, I don't think Anna can take much more." Ziggy said as Carlisle quickly pulled a newborn baby from Anna's stomach, blood was pooling around her waist.

"You did it Anna." Ziggy said smiling down at the young girl who gave a weak smile. "A baby boy."

"Is he okay?" Anna whispered.

"He's perfect Anna, you should be so proud." Ziggy said as her hand was still wrapped in Anna's.

Ziggy saw the smile fade from Anna's face as her body began to shut down. "Anna! Keep your eyes open sweetheart."

"Im dying Ziggy.." Anna said as ziggy shook her head.

"You look at me, you are not dying Anna.. I won't let you." Ziggy said brushing Anna's face softly. Anna held Ziggy's hand tightly.

"You have to look after my boy for me Ziggy, please can you do that for me?"

"Anna you're going to look after him, your not going anywhere!" Ziggy said as Carlisle tried to calm Ziggy down, she didn't want to lose Anna, she was still so young and her life isn't going to be cut short.

"Ziggy... don't turn me into one of them." Anna requested. Ziggy felt useless, she could stop Anna from dying and Anna's wish was not to be changed.