"Yes you can," I whisper, kissing her shoulder and she arches her back. I'm able to go deeper and she cries into the pillow. "There you go," I kiss up her shoulder and she squeezes her eyes shut.

Lifting myself, she turns her head in the opposite direction and I thrust into her. Her cries are muffled by the pillows and I squeeze her ass.

Moving my hand between her thighs, I rub her clit and she moans my name, over, and over, and over.

My grip on the side of her thighs tighten as I slam my cock into her, harder and harder. I watch as she fists her hands on her back, arching her back completely.

The room fills up with her breathless moans and I wrap her long hair around my fist, tugging her head back. She whimpers and I wrap my free arm around her stomach, lifting her up.

She throws her head back - onto my shoulder - arching her back off my chest. I slowly run my fingers down her stomach, stopping between her thighs. "Antonio," she whines as I rub her clit.

"I know baby," I kiss her neck.

Holding onto her hips with both hands, I pull her hips back and forth, swirling my tongue around her ear.

"I wanna touch you," she breathlessly says and I grin. "Please," she pleads, placing her hands down flat on my stomach.

"Let me do all the touching," I whisper in her ear, applying pressure to her clit.

I use my free hand to mould her breast in my hand. I brush my thumb against her hard nipple and she smiles, biting her bottom lip.

"Right- right there," she leans her head forward, dropping it. "God, oh God-," she cries. "Ohhhh," she whimpers.

"God's not in this room right now, Nirah," I rub her clit and she moans. "I am," I sink my teeth into her shoulder and she lets out a cry in pleasure as I start sucking her neck.

"Antonio," she moans my name. "Just like that- fuck," she moans and I grin against her skin.

"That's right, tell me how you like it," I whisper and she shudders.

"Right there- God you're so big," she groans.

She tilts her head to the side as I suck every single inch of her neck.

She's a hot, sweaty mess and I can't take my eyes off her.

She's perfect.

I feel her body tense as she reaches her orgasm, soaking my cock.

Throwing her head back, I watch as her chest rises and falls rapidly. Placing my hands on her waist, I slowly pull out of her.

I kiss up her collar bone and up her jaw. She turns her head and I softly kiss her lips. They're so soft.

I untied her hands and helped her to the bathroom. I cleaned her up and got dressed.

"You okay?" I try hiding a smile as she winces, taking a step.

"Just a little sore," she nonchalantly shrugs her shoulders. "No biggy," she sweetly smiles and I wrap my arm around her waist as we carefully head downstairs.

"How was Bible study?" Aurora asks, grinning behind her glass of apple juice as she takes a sip.

We get to the bottom of the stairs and Nirah looks around.

nirah joy

He seriously used 'Bible study' as an excuse.

"Ask Nirah," he says with his hand still on my waist. "She was the one crying out to God," he mischievously grins at Aurora and she swallows hard before shaking her head.