Chapter 7

"I never felt this way before, your eyes are all I need, to make forever feel like just a little while. I swear I'd walk, I'd run, I'd even learn to fly. Just to see you smile." ~Daniel Seavey, Just to See You Smile

A few weeks before Christmas, Corbyn convinced me to go to Hawai'i with him. So now here we are, at the hotel, in our room, snuggling in our bed.

"We should get up," Corbs groans, holding me closer to him.

I nod, my face pressed into his chest. "Yesh."

"Mhmm," Corbyn agrees again.

I try to get closer, his warmth seriously comforting. He pulls me tighter to himself, making his slightly hard dick press against me.

I squeal. "Corbyn!"

He gives me a cute grin. "Sorry, baby, can't help it."

I laugh, and smile back at him. "It's okay."

He squints his eyes at me, giving me the grin I like even more.

"Love you."

"Love you more."

~

"C'mere," Corbyn says, pulling my arm. I shake my head, grinding my feet into the ground. Then he gives me his puppy eye look. Not this.

I shake my head rapidly, closing my eyes, trying to rid his face from my sight.

"Izzy, baby, open your eyes," he pleads.

"No! You're going to make me take a picture!" I hold my hands up in front of me.

I feel his arms snake around me as he whispers in my ear. "Pleeeeaaaaase, Izzy?"

He drags his teeth softly on my earlobe. "Baby?"

"Fiiiiine," I whine, turning in his arms to kiss him.

"Thank youuuu."

"Mhmm."

We take a selfie, and he gives me a gazillion kisses for it. He's so cute. 😍

We go to the beach, and he yanks his shirt off with one hand smoothly. Oh, Corbs. Always trying to be cool. Not that he isn't. He's fucking amazing. Duh. And, shit, his fucking body. He's so beautiful.

"Like what you see?" Corbyn grins at me, holding my hands tightly.

I laugh at his bouncing eyebrows. "Yes, Corbs. I do."

He tilts his face up to the sky, throwing his arms up in two peace signs. "Don't you love the sea air?"

I giggle, take a quick photo, and nod. "Yeah." I examine the photo, and notice how he looks like he just came out of the water. "You look wet," I frown.

Corbyn slides in beside me. "But I'm the one who makes you wet."

"Corbyn!" I slap his arm, and laugh. "Bad Bean."

He kisses my lips a little too many times. "Photo shoot after? I have an idea for a post."

"Always with the Instagram posts," I roll my eyes. "What about me?"

"You first, then photo shoot," Corbs grins like the child he is. I snuggle into him, his arms tightly around my waist.

"Clingy baby," he sighs happily, resting his head on mine.

~

"Posts. We're taking pictures," I shake my head as Corbyn trails his lips softly against my neck. "Idiot, stop."