47 Barrister babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary fierce avatar 🔥🔥🔥

Start from the beginning

Bondita knew that she should not say all these but it is quite necessary to give reality check to them else in the upcoming days if they have to face any kind of situation which she is imagining of the worst from Srijit family they shouldn't be shattered and become weak. Else Aruna can also not stand strong.

Aruna's parents both emotionally hurt and started shedding tears. He told that he got scared of reputation,  prestige in society. How can we prove to the world that she became pregnant only because of husband. No one knows about it.

They both fell on knees on ground and bursted into tears. Aruna is also weeping inconsolably.

Bondita hold both their shoulders,  and asked them to sit, she sat near them on her knees 'You see, I am a barrister and I will prove your daughter's innocence to the entire world. I will make your son in law Srijit scream on top of his lungs and announce to the entire world that he is the father of your daughter's child.   Keep this as a promise from my side. Right now your daughter Aruna is too weak and 3 months pregnant. She need to take complete rest. This time she need your support. If anything goes wrong, if either she or her child leave this world will you excuse yourself? I am telling you that you can't even imagine how much of guilty you will face. So please don't push her away. You just take care of her health. Remaining everything I will manage.'

She had given her phone number of her office and house and once again told that she is Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary , wife of Anirudh Roy Chowdhary who always fight for the justice of women. He is also owner of Bangal khabar newspaper. So we are ready to go for any extent to get justice to your daughter. Don't think of society. They don't have other work than gossiping about others. Tell everyone proudly that your daughter is pure and Diamond. May be the entire society will taunt you for 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 10 times, ...100 times, then atleast 101 time they will start believing you. Remember that for a child Mother is the only truth and father is a belief. If that father doesn't believe mother means..then he have to pay worst for this. Your son in law and his money minded parents will pay worst. I will make sure.'

Aruna mother with tears: Bondita beta, they already got another alliance who are ready to transfer their entire property on the name of Srijit. That girl's parents also believed that our daughter is characterless and more eager to fix their daughter's match with Srijit. Then in this situation how can you make everything sort out. You may win the case but not let melt Srijit heart for Aruna.

Bondita smiled , took Aruna's mother hands into hers and said 'You see kaki ji, whatever you are thinking as Srijit and his family's strength that is actually a weakness or weak point for them. Now I got a Clear picture how to play with them. Thankyou for sharing me this important information. He is gone now. He will come to your daughter. That is for sure '

Aruna mother: Even we also went and begged that girl's parents but they didn't pay attention to us.

Bondita: Right after this you will not beg anyone. Remember it. You will not beg, you will not fold hands infront of anyone.

Aruna parents folded hands infront of Bondita, she stopped them and told them to take care of their daughter, I shall file a case tomorrow only before that I want to have a proper discussion and more details about Srijit. So you please cheer up her and take care.

Moreover take all precautions of her food, Don't give her any outside food especially from strangers who may try to give either poisonous or any harmful food for baby in the name of Prasad of God, don't take it at all, don't entertain any strangers, even your close relatives sympathised words or taunts unless justice is served to your daughter.

Turning to Aruna, Bondita said:   don't give any stamp print on any white papers. They may threaten you, scare you to the worst, but don't get scared. Real fact is they are hiding their fears and may try to pretend infront of you that you are a loser, hidden and unrevealed fact is they are real  losers. If any trouble comes call either of these numbers I gave you. Tomorrow I will come early in the morning and before filing case only I want to know more details. So you take food and have sufficient sleep. Don't keep any tensions. If anyone pressurises you for anything ask them to talk to me. If you feel any insecurity here call me immediately.