Character Bio (Not a chapter)

Start from the beginning

Skills

Speed: 7/10

Strength: 6/10

Sword skills: 7/10

Knowledge: 5/10

Total concentration breathing: 6/10

Ability: Can see aura and trace of demons sense when blindfold, and jump good. 😉
- -
Weapons: 3 Nichirin swords

Color type: Brown

Weapons appearance.

(Three are the same

(Three are the same.)

Color appearance

Other: a dragon tooth, small first aid, a small earring on his left ear

Breathing type: Dragon Breather

*1st form, Dragon swift claw.
The breather can slices the demons neck by spinning once and swift the sword with full strength but only needs one sword.

*2nd form, Brown dragon ground sense.
The breather doesn't need swords for this. They tap the ground with their hands and close their eyes using seismic senses. They can sense a demon from a mile if training more often.

*3rd form, Blue dragon river flow.
The breather rushes to attack the demon but dodges any attack the demon throws as they continues to move forward until they find a open to slice the demons neck.

*4th form, Grey dragon wind dancer.
This requires to use walls or trees to preform. The breather uses three swords to surrounding themself with it and rapidly spins like a razor cutter towards the demon and jumps back to the walls or a trees objects repeatedly.

*5th form, Yellow dragon thunder roar.
Requires three swords to preform this form by using both to swing together at a same direction and release a lightning blade. This can use for long range.

*6th form, Red dragon inferno wings.
Requires three swords to preform it by making a x swing if you guys catch my meaning. After using it against the demon it won't be able to heal instantly giving a chance to slice the demons neck.

*7th form: Black dragon daylight seeker.
This requires three swords and a calm body & mind. The user approaches toward the demon but the black smoke thag took a shape of a dragon can blind the demon to a pitch black giving the advantage to kill the demon. Lastly the dragons vision are sharp in daylight, but its twice sharper in nightfall.
Unfortunately it can only be us in the night.

Why use three swords: He use three swords to honor the dragons will by represent them with the swords. A sword on his hands present the their claws and the one where his mouth holds present their teeth. All together, he'll fight like a dragon. For he has the soul of the dragon.
- -
Back story:
He was raised by his uncle who trained him. Unfortunately during his training with his cousin, he got injured on his left cheek leaving him a scar by his cousin. At first he was just training in a normal way but after learning his uncle dragon breathing technique he wanted to learn that technique. Though the training was hard he did his best, when the time has come for the final selection he meet up Tanjiro during the final selection. After that he finally received his ores for his own swords. Few days later he got his swords and began his journey and he soon cross path and joined Tanjiro along with his sister Nezuko to their adventure.

Love interest:

His theme