mending the lost relations

Avu- well everyone is doing good and I am a happy single women sitting infront of you
Sid- Single? I thought you would have been married to riyaz afterall you guys were in a relationship for so long.
Avu- it doesn't matter about how long we dated we just weren't destined to be together and we decided to quite our relation.
Sid- ohh I am sorry if I hurt you while bringing this topic
Avu- common it's okay it wasn't that anyone cheated or so we just called it off since things weren't easy for us to manage.
Sid- hmm no worries you'll definitely get the one who is destined to be with you
Avu- yeah and what about you, aren you having any special girl in your life.
Sid- tbh I have met so many people but never felt like taking up a relationship with anyone. I just have 2 special girls in my life mom and vaishu bhabhi
Avu- vaishu bhabhi?
Sid- yes dada got married 2 years back wait let me show you her picture.
He took out his phone and showed her their picture
Avu- wow they look so adorable together I am so happy for dada. It had been quite a long since I have met them but hopefully I'll meet them someday.
Sid- hmm they will be coming on the weddin day you can see them then.
Avu- really? looking forward to seeing them
Sid- hmm waise you were sitting alone don't you have any company here
Avu- not really do you remember Reem she is my business partner so we do all of this together but due to some personal issues she couldn't accompany me this time.
Sid- I see, would you mind me accompanying you throughout this wedding?
Avu- are you serious? How can you be with me, fainat are really adorable they won't mind but other people would definitely not like a billionaire like you helping and accompanying me up for the work which you have people to do.
Sid- oh please avu, first of all you know mom would never let me be a person dependent on my househelps so I am quite capable to help you and from when did you start minding about what people would think.
Avu- still sid, i am just a worker and you are a guest here, you should enjoy yourself.
Sid- well I know we have drifted apart but that doesn't change the bond of friendship between us, remem how we used to vibe on that Airtel friendship anthem, and do you think I can enjoy myself alone like I just know fainat here, who will be busy with other guests as well so even I need company
Avu- ughh fine, winning a argument from is still really difficult, you can accompany me
Sid- yayy! We'll have fun now and don't worry I'll help you with your work as well.
Sid hugged avu in excitement and she chuckled after breaking the hug
Avu- please don't mind but you are still like that cute and always excited sid of class 8th
Both laughed and got up as if was already late. And started walking towards there rooms while talking to each other.
Sid-avu what are we supposed to do tomorrow?
Avu- well tomorrow there is a dance practice for the people after breakfast and then people and I will be free to go wherever they want.
Sid- great so I'll catch you at the breakfast table and I'll take you somewhere once we are free.
They had already reached to avus room so he said goodnight to her and left for his room.
Both of them had spent such a long time together after so long but it made them feel so good, as avu was lying on the bed she was teyi to avoid the feelings her heart had for sid. He was her first crush and feelings were always there for him. And today when she saw her he had become much more handsome and charming which started making her fall for him but she told her heart that looking at their position se is no one infront of him and it would be better if she keeps these thoughts away.
On the other hand Sid was really happy to see her after so long being extrovert in nature he has had many friends and had numerous talks but today he felt something different he felt calmer which he didn't feel in these years and wanted to spend more and more time with her. It was the first time he was getting attracted towards her. They both slept thinking about eachother, one thinking how to avoid her feeling and other one wanting to enjoy this feeling.

Vote and share this story:))