work life

In NYC,
A handsome guy is seen working out, he gets disturbed as his phone rings.
The guy is the one and only Siddharth Nigam.
It was Faisu on call, so he picks up.
(Faisu and sid are college mates)
Faisu- Hey bro! Wassup
Sid- Cool bro, how are you and how is Jaan?
Faisu- we both are super good and happy to share that we are finally getting married next week in Udaipur and you have to come and we won't listen to any excuse this time.
Sid- Finally you both are getting married, I am so so happy for you and I will surely be there.
Faisu- okay then see you soon,bye
Sid- byee
Sid told this news to everyone in the family and went for work and sorted out the work so that he could manage a month long vacation in India.

In Mumbai
Two girls are seen running here and there making sure that the wedding preps are on point.
Reem- Avu see everything is perfect now, this is the last function of Sharma's after this we have to work on Shaikh's wedding.
Avu- yes finally we will be planning a wedding at the most exotic wedding destination in India, I am so happy about that we'll enjoy and work hard there.
Reem- sowwie avu but I won't be able to join you there dad had called me in the morning and told me that granny is not well and wants to see me there. I am really sorry yaar but I can't really help, it was my dream project as well
Avu- oh no I really wanted us to do this one together but we can't do anything now:((. But don't worry I'll manage the work you take care of your grany.
Reem-thankyou yaar for everything, i love you so much. I am so grateful for you.
Avu- uff! Let's go and bid bye to Sharma's, otherwise you'll miss your flight.
Reem- ahh yess

They went and ended their work and went home. Reem went to her hometown and avu started working on her new project.

Next chapter soon!!