part 19

Around five in the morning Kavin got up, but couldn't get out of bed. He look at his right side and saw purvi sleeping closer to him and her arm is tangle with his arm on the pillow between them.

Kavin  stare at purvi sleeping peacefully without any worries. Last night incident played in his mind.

He realize he needs to handle purvi with care and not push her away like he's been doing for past five years ago after their marriage. His anger with his parents and the return of roshni that he forgot the basic rule of humanity. Now staying together slowly opening up few inner questions that have been answered on her birthday.

Sighing away, He untangle himself out of purvi's grip.

He got out of bed.

And remember the last nyt.

Flashback.

Kavin ask purvi to met him...

Purvi  went to the place and started waiting for Kavin..
But Kavin didn't came.
She waited for him for atleast 3 hrs.
Suddenly her phone ring.

Neil: purvi kha hai
Purvi: kya hua.
Neil: sun yr hum sab kaam se delhi ja rhe hai jeevik di puch rhibhai tu chlegi kya.
Purvi: nhi lekin mein ghar aarhi hu.
Neil: ok.

There Kavin side.

Kavin: is about to go but roshni .
Roshni: kavin dresses le li hai pls mujhko matching jellwery bhi cahiye. Chlo na

Dushyant: mujhko kaam hai kuch breaue m mein ja rha hu.

Kavin; got busy with roshni

In nyt .
Roshni sleep.

Kavin; shit kya kru mein mujhko smjh nhi aarha hai purvi ko kitna bura lga hoga mein nhi ja paya shit ..
And he roam outside.

Dushyant mom: kya hua Kavin .
Kavin: choti maa purvi.
Choti maa: bechari baachi hai woh tune kya socha hai. Ab.
Kavin; choti maa aaj pura din roshni k saath tha lekin Dil aur Dimag mein bs purvi k khayal aarhe hai . Aaj Milne bulaya tha Emin usko aur nhi ja paya neend bhi nhi aarhi hai woh sukoon nhi mil rha hai.

Choti maa: abhi der nhi hui hai ja uske pass.
Kavin; neil, jiju jeevika di sab hogye.
Dushyant: koi nhi hai sab delhi gye huye hai purvi akeli hai.
Kavin; roshni
Choti maa : mein hu uske Pass.

Their in purvi place she didn't have dinner and crying to her fate

Suddenly the door bell ring and she saw Kavin.
Kavin: is all wet dur to rain.

Purvi: went inside and bring towel and some clothes.
And place it in the table and about to go but Kavin hold her hand and push her.

Purvi and Kavin were so close.
Kavin: hold purvi waist and said gussa ho na .
Purvi: eyes filled with tear and she said no.

Kavin: I'm sorry purvi mein bhut bura hu na .
Purvi; try to free herself.
But Kavin clutch her more tightly.

Purvi; aap change kr lijiye.

Kavin: looked at purvi.and hugged her tightly .

Purvi: feel his pain and guilt..
Purvi; aap change krlo Kavin phir dinner krte hai .

Kavin: went and change and came back.
They had dinner.
Kavin is not eating.

Kavin; I'm sorry kl tum yha aagyi mein bhula nahi tha tumhare baare m bs roshni ko dekhr.
Purvi; I'm happy ki roshni zinda hai.
Kavin: heart feel pinch .
Purvi; aap tension mt lo mere mein  thik hu..

Kavin; ( pov) pta nhi kyu m beechain hu kyu kyu purvi tumare pass hu abhi toh mn shaant hai pr tumhare jaane k khayal se dil betha ja rha hai.

Purvi went to her room and saw kavin enter and laid beside her and sleep.
Purvi; is shocked by his reaction but then she cares his hair and sleep putting the pillow in between.

Present

20 min later

Purvi open her eyes.

She sat on the bed stretching herself and realize Kavin inside the washroom because of the water running.

She got out of bed and made few quick calls before Kavin come out.

Kavin come out and purvi go inside quickly forgetting her own towel.

Purvi stuck her head out of the bathroom, finding the room empty she came out of the washroom wearing kavin's shirt.

She look at her own reflection in the mirror. She couldn't stop smiling and trying out some of her husband's expression when he's scolding neil or pankaj . Its classical and when he scolds her she just wants to laugh. She's not afraid of his big eyes cause they remind her of her Aukroo.

Pushing away her thoughts she got busy doing her morning routine by pinning up her hair (humming a tune) than placing sindoor in her forehead and wearing her mangalsutra around her neck, but suddenly stop thinking about few things.  She remember about roshni.

Certain reaction scared her and forces her to look out the window

Kavin enter inside his room. He look at purvi looking out the window. He goes near her and tap her shoulder

Kavin : kya soch rhi ho tum .

Purvi : sighed and realize that its time she said  Kavin woh ..

Suddenly kavi phir ring it's from roshni.
Roshni : jaan kha ho aap aacha suno mein na ek party throw kr rhi hu okk.

Purvi; i think apko ghar jaana chaiye .

Kavin: looked at her and then go back to dushyant place.

In cid breaue.

Ishita: Dushyant sir kavin sir ka purvi ko chodh dege.
Dushyant: pta nhi Ishita mujhko yeh roshni ajeeb si lg rhi hai
Daya: Mtlb.

Dushyant: sir roshni ka behaviour bilkul opposite hai kl roshni n yellow colour ki dress Li . She hate yellow phir itni saari jellweries .
Woh nhi phenti hai sir jellwery.
Aur kl raat ko .

Kavin k jaane k baad mein usko raat ko pakada tha kisi se phone pr baat kr rhi thi sun nhi paaya mein.
Puchne pr bola ki Kavin ko try kr rhi hai mein juth bol diya ki kaam hai usko kuch.

Shreya: dont worry sir agar yeh nakali hui toh bachegi nh yeh .

Dushyant : hmm sir waise usne Aaj sham ko party rkhi hai aap log pls aana .
Purvi: nhi hu upset jb ki mujhko pta hai ki woh roshni nhi hai .
Purvi came she looked at all and said kya hua.
Shreya : purvi pls cool act mt kr .
Ishita: ha hum jaante hai ki tu kitna hurt hai.
Purvi: look at them and smile .

All shocked.. ..

Abhijit: mtlb .
Purvi: sir roshni ko mein personally nhi jaanti pr aap khud sochiye ki roshni ji Kavin se kitna pyaar krti hai pr mujhko phele sab fake sa lga .
Phir ek chiz pr dhyan gya mera.

Shreya kya chiz purvi

Kavin aur dushyant sir bhut Kareeb the us baacho k muder k case ko solve krne mein .
Woh case sirf muder ka nhi hai ek bhut bda racket hai child trafficking ka aur sir neil ko lead bhi mili hai isme..

Daya: yeh case toh uljhta hi ja rha hai
Pankaj: Kavin sir ko bta dete hai .
Dushyant: woh aise nhi manega. He is very attach to roshni .

Purvi : aaj party hai na aaj nazar rhkte hai uspe....

Precap .
Roshni : purvi yeh rhe divorce paper.
Purvi: sign it .....