"Oh, no. I knew it." Choji said.

"Woah, Sakura is giving Y/n a hard time!" Naruto said surprised.

"What a fool," Shikamaru said.

"Say what?!" Naruto said.

"You wanna make something out of it then go ahead, cuz you'll lose," Shikamaru said.

"Who do you think you are?!" Naruto challenge.

"That's it? That's how far a Kunoichi can go?" A new voice Neji said.

"It's not because she's a girl." Tenten defends, "It's just, that guy. Something's off. Almost like he's purposely encouraging her."

"Purposely encouraging her?" Naruto repeated.

Haku stood silent while watching as Zabuza was doing the same thing. Both watching the match.

Sakura was taking a breath while Y/n still smile at her. His arm wasn't even up in defense or attack position. 

Sakura looked annoyed as she charge and went for attacks.

She went for another high kick but Y/n move to the side and dodge it. Sakura moves on for a swing as Y/n block it using one arm.

Sakura went for a punch but Y/n was quicker as he punch Sakura.

Sakura yelped as she move back a little. She felt something sharp on her cheek, it was a cut.

She couldn't see his hand since the sleeve is blocking it. His sword wasn't out, so that mean's he's using a kunai.

Sakura was about to strike when suddenly Y/n was gone, just butterflies. She felt something cutting her arm and her stomach as well was hurting.

"Now come on Sakura. Where's that fire?" A voice from below her as it was Y/n.

"Don't think this over. I'm not fighting over Sasuke." Sakura said standing up.

"Oh?" Y/n tilted his head. 

"I'm no longer the weak needy girl anymore! You're not even on my level! You FREAK!" Sakura declared.

Y/n stood silent as his smile dropped a little. Slowly closing his eyes and reopening a smile was back. 

"Well~, then come and prove it," Y/n said.

"I feel like Sakura was out of line!" Naruto said.

He was getting flashbacks when he and Y/n talked and he called Y/n a freak. He realize that from hearing how he hated the word freak.

Haku didn't like what Sakura was saying, his fists were clenching a little. Zabuza as well but he was doing a sharp glare. 

Gaara was shaking a little as the other Sand ninjas were nervous about the match.

Suddenly Sakura takes out her headband and ties it up to her forehead.

"Ara?" Y/n said.

Ino's eyes widen, "No way." Shikamaru and Choji look at each other confused. "Mind explaining."

"It's back then before when we were first assigned, team. Sakura made a vowel that she'll only wear her headband properly around her forehead when she becomes a true shinobi. So her putting it on now-"

"-Means that now she's gonna give it everything she has." Shikamaru finished.

Ino nodded, he also made a vowel as well saying that he'll do the same. If only he had a chance to fight her.

Sakura and Y/n charge at each other. Y/n know that she changed, from when she put the headband on. 

Sakura went for a punch as Y/n use his elbow to block it. The force pushes Sakura back.