Sasuke turns and sees them, knowing what's going on. Naruto's words started to give some fire to him.

Y/n notice that he's dazing a little, he's thinking of something.

Yoroi charged at Sasuke, "You can't afford to be inattentive!" Sasuke turns and sees him with his hand glowing. "I'll finish you with this!"

Sasuke started to dodge the repeated attack. Then he did something that triggered a flashback to Y/n. 

Sasuke crouch down and kicked Yoroi high in the air. 

'He's using Lee's move! I remember him almost using it on me.'

"I admit, I kind of borrowed that technique, but now it's all original." Before Sasuke could make a move he suddenly froze.

Not only that he coughed a little blood.

Y/n caught something, on his neck. It's glowing?

Flames started to stretch from his neck. When did he get that?

He sees the flames starting to disappear.

Twisting his body, Sasuke went for a kick but Yoroi caught it. However, he was distracted by the kick he didn't see the hit on his chest, causing him to fall.

While in the air Sasuke spun around. Uses his leg to kick down Yoroi. "Lion Barrage!"

Yoroi shouted in pain as Sasuke was thrown back, however, he slowly stood up.

Hayate checks on Yoroi before speaking, "I'm stopping the match here, thus the winner is Sasuke Uchiha."

Y/n sighed in relief as he was now on the ground. 'Oh, I think my heart skipped a beat!'

Sakura and Naruto cheered. Haku also sighs a little, glad that nothing major happens to him. 

Before they had the chance to congratulate him, Kakashi was already behind Sasuke and escort him out of the room.

Yoroi had been taken away on a stretcher. The scoreboard had already started to show the next match, making Y/n caught off guard. 'Guess they were serious about their time limit. The first match just ended.'

The scoreboard shows the next match.

Abumi Zaku vs Aburame Shino

When the two walked out Y/n caught the Sound Village ninja. He's the guy from the test, moving to the guy with shaded glasses and a big jacket, he remembers something.

When he uses his insect technique. 'Didn't Chomei mention something about him being similar to me?'

He caught the Sound Ninja's arm, it was bandaged and wrapped around. How is he gonna fight in a condition like that?!

The pair were facing one another waiting for the call.

"Haku, who do think will win this match?" Y/n asked.

"I'm not sure, however, I'm gonna say the boy with the glasses. You already notice that the other guy's arms are in bad condition. Meanwhile the glasses boy Shino, he looks like he hasn't had to do much combat." Haku answered.

"Ara?" Y/n take a look and see that Shinso barely has any dirt on him. "I see."

"Let the second match begin."

"If you fight here, you'll be finished...withdraw!" Shino said. His voice caught Y/n off guard. 'His voice! It's so mysterious, so cool!'

"Somehow, this one still works, so..." Zaku's one arm started to twitch a little. "One arm is enough to take care of you!"