'Zabuza, where are you? Kakashi? I need you two!' Haku thought worried looking at Y/n. 

His face was pale, barely showing color. His hair was down while Haku was holding to his hairpin and his sword.

It was hard to not stay and kill the snake but with Y/n's condition, he had no other choice. It was more hard fighting off Naruto and Sasuke because they wanted to have him say that they can protect him while fighting.

So many emotions kept on coming to Haku as he desperately look for anyone to help him. It was like ice building him up to stay frozen of fear.

Fear of him losing someone who helped him with no regard for themselves. Fear of losing someone who means something special to him.

"Please Y/n! Don't go!" Pleading was Haku's face showed his true emotion.

Y/n's face was peaceful, but not for the right thing. He wasn't moving, or even his eyes twitching.

"You're the reason why Zabuza and I are here! You're the reason why I have a purpose! I can't lose you!"

Two fast footsteps came as Haku turn to see Zabuza and Kakashi. Both were shocked from seeing Y/n's sleeping form. 

"Y/n...no.." Kakashi whispered as Zabuza rushed over and take him. "Haku, explain to me what happens!"

"It was Orochimaru. He was after Sasuke and Sakura gave a distress signal. We came and help but he then turn to me and Y/n. He saw my Ice Style and Y/n's abilities. He...he sneak up on us and bit Y/n on the neck. He hasn't moved since." Haku explained.

"Let's go," Zabuza said as the three of them rushed to the medical room.

"Please Y/n...we need you. Your friends, your team...I need you." Zabuza said but the last part quietly.

Something twitch as they were almost there. When they came many doctors saw Y/n and rush to take him and treat him. 

"How is he?" The lady asked.

"So far he's breathing, but it's slower than the normal breathing." They went to work as they ordered them to leave and wait for them.

They check his body as they see the wound that has the poison in it. "It's a miracle that he's even alive. It looked like it was affecting him for some time." The lady said.

"Yes, more the reason to help his fighter to become a survivor."

They started to get the poison removed and then work on the rest of Y/n's condition

Time Skip Jutsu:

They came back as they allowed Haku, Zabuza, and Kakashi to see Y/n. They rush to see Y/n was still sleeping but the good sign was that he was breathing normally.

"Please Y/n, wake up."

Haku was shaking while seeing that he still hasn't moved. Zabuza started to feel weird, it was like anxiety building up negatively.

Not liking it would be little to say, rather he hated it. Kakashi was getting nervous from seeing how he still hasn't moved.

They notice the breathing, it's going fast. It continues until-

Y/n gasped as his eyes widen. He started to cough as he cover his eyes from the light.

"Nooo! Five more minutes!" He pouted.

He suddenly jumped when he felt something on his shoulders. Turning he sees Haku crying on his shoulders. 

"Ara ara~? Why are you crying? I was only taking a nap." Y/n asked.

He felt two hands clenching him. Looking up he sees Kakashi and Zabuza. Tilting his head from the confusion he looks around he notices that he's in some kind of hospital.

"Oh no! Haku did you get hurt!?" Y/n jumped and check to see if Haku was okay.

Zabuza came to him and pinched Y/n's cheeks. "YOU BRAT! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY WE'RE HERE!"

 Y/n froze as he try to recall what happen.

They got the scrolls....there was smoke...an ugly lady...Y/n's eyes widen.

"Wait the others!" Y/n shouted. 

"They're fine. I promise you Orochimaru was injured, giving time for us to escape." Haku explained.

"Y/n" Kakashi said as he look and see that Kakashi's eyes were watery. "You were poison and you didn't move for hours."

 Y/n smiled softly, looking at Haku into understanding. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry that I have you worried."

BONK!!

Y/n karate chopped Haku's head. "But you don't have to worry! Now I feel like a complete jerk!" Y/n pouted.

He try to stand but couldn't from Haku not letting go. "Please...never do that again."

"Hai...I promise."

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)