"Yeah, I'm supposed to hand you these, right?"

"Exactly, thank you so much" the man kindly smiled, recieving the documents he was waiting for. "I hope miss Shin gives you something in return for that" 

"A star on the praise-list if you wanna know it exactly" Rosé kindly smiled back at the person of authority before they came to the end of their short but important meeting. 

"Again, thank you so much, have a good rest of the day" 

"Thanks sir, you too"

With that said, Rosé couldn't wait getting out of this place. Quick! 

But in her hectic, Rosé bumped into someone who's words would change everything. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ram your shoulder" the blonde immediately apologized, looking into the green eyes of her opposite. 

"It's fine, just-" the green-eyed girl already din't sound to happy but as she also interrupted herself mid-sentence as she looked at Rosé's face for the first time, Rosé was certainly concerned about what would happen next. 

"Aren't you Rosé?" the girl smirked before looking over to her brownhaired friend next to her.

Rosé was genuely confused. She's pretty sure she has never seen thoe two girls in her entire 17 years of live ever.

"Uh, yes...I am" she replied, her eyebrows pulling themselve together. 

"You're the notorious ex of Lisa" the green-eyed, blackhaired girl who turns out to be Ryo-Won smirked.

"Yeah....But please don't tell her that I'm here" Rosé begged. And it was really clear by the tone of her voice that she did NOT, under any circumstances, wanted to meet up let alone see her ex-girlfriend.

"How should I? She got suspended for two months" Ryo-Won gave back, shrugging her shoulders. 

"Suspended? Why that?" Rosé was a bit shooked as she heard the blackhaired girl say that. She never knew Lisa as this big of a troublemaker. I mean, she had her flaws in her behaviour in school but she never did anything that would get her in serious trouble like that.

"Because she punched me right in my pretty face!" 

"I'm sorry to say this now but I know Lisa and I know when she does something like that, she must have had a reason" A courageous statement of Roseanne.

"I only told her what's the  truth" Ryo-Won spoke, her lips smirking and her green eyes meeting the brown ones of Rosé. "I told her that she deserved getting left by you after how she acted towards me" 

"Acted towards you?" Rosée frowned. 

"Okay listen blondie, I'm gonna be honest with you now" Ryo-Won spoke, throwing her dark, black hair behind her shoulder. "I knew that Lisa was in a happy relationship with you about a year ago. Still I decided trying to get her hooking-up with me. She tho, that loyal bitch, rejected me all over again at every try I made. She refused my touches, ignored my flirts and told me to stay away from her because she's happy with you" 

"Yeah, I tried getting her into bed aswell" Bo-Ra, the girl next to Ryo-Won added. "Thought I could show off infront of Ryo-Won here, being able to say that I fucked with Lisa Manoban, something she didn't achieve. But aswell Lisa did with Ryo-Won, she did with me. She rejected me and didn't let me get close to her. So as a payback for treating me like that, I told my friend who goes to your highschool that Lisa and I fucked"

Rosé's whole world just collapsed inside her as she heard the truth of what happened a year ago. Lisa never cheated....

Suddenly Rosé had all the harsh words she threw at Lisa infront of her eyes. Rosé was like shook frozen. She yelled at Lisa, rejected her, insulted her....and all that because of something she has never done.