Speaking of endearments...

"Mon Amour."

Jung Minseob glanced between the two blushing people in front of him.

"Uhm, hello? I'm still here."

-•-

Kim Dokja found himself scrolling through his phone. The constellation watching him going crazy in his message box.

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' claims that you've got it bad ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is whistling in the air ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is curious about (Y/n) (L/n)'s life before the scenarios ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is telling you to scroll up and not stare at each photo for a whole damn hour ]

Kim Dokja has suppressed an eye-roll, he searched her name on Instaglamm to just to make sure that his theory is correct.

See, sometimes authors uses the entire identity of someone they know in their stories.

If that was the case with (Y/n), why make her life so miserable? Does the author hate her or something?

Anyway, he searched for her name and her name instantly pops up. It was confirmed in her profile that she was in fact (Y/n) (L/n).

And that's all he needed to do, get the confirmation that she does exist in real life but of course he wouldn't pass out on the opportunity of knowing what her life looks like before the scenarios— the less problematic side of her life.

He was surprised that (Y/n)'s account isn't private and she has a huge number of followers, she is the type to keep everything hidden from the public's eye— considering the scandals that she underwent.

But most of her pictures were posted by someone else.

The next picture shows (Y/n) (L/n) in a brown overcoat and brown boots, walking in the crowded street of New York City. It was obvious that the photo was stolen.

It was posted by a woman named Kang Lia, a lot of pictures were posted by her. Kim Dokja figured out quickly that they might've been a thing in the past— the pictures of them together were enough.

Kim Dokja was aware that (Y/n) has dated several people in the past, a lot of flings, and maybe a few sexual partners or hook-ups. The novel clearly asserted that she was experienced.

And it wasn't really that surprising since she has a lot of issues.

All of these relationships were nothing serious considering the duration of their 'romance', it never lasted for more than three weeks.

"What are you loo— holy shit, is that (Y/n)-ssi? Damn..."

It was a picture of (Y/n) wearing a green evening gown, her right leg showing through the split. Her hair was curled and her piercing gaze was directed at the camera who took her photo.

"I wanna see more!" Jung Heewon scrolled up to the next picture.

It was (Y/n) standing in a courtroom, her mouth open and it was apparent that she was saying something when the photo is taken. She was wearing a business blazer and black pants.

"I still can't believe that she's a lawyer..."

The next picture was (Y/n) reading a book in a cafe. It was posted by her ex-fiance.

The next one was a picture of Mr.Smile sitting on a tree branch. Posted by (Y/n).

Below that post was a picture of her playing golf. Then a picture of her having a picnic with a guy. And another picture standing below the Eiffel Tower with the same guy. It was posted by the guy, named Theo Scott.