Laddoo

It was a big day for karan... As it was launch of his show Dance Dewane Jr.
He was excited.... But at the same time very nervous.... He was sitting in his vanity... Trying to calm his nerves but nothing was working... He tried giving himself a pep talk.... But looks like he couldn't really bring himself to focus on his words......

He almost slipped into his overthinking zone... He was thinking...... what if he didn't do upto everybody's expectations...
Will his parents and laddoo be okk with it.... He just wants them to be proud of him even his fans who are now an extended family to him.... They have given him so much strength and confidence through their messages.... He didn't wanted to let them down.... He was thinking anything and everything... Mostly negative.... But.. But... But.... How can his Laddoo who promised to bring him out of his overthinking zone... Can let that happen....

The Next second.... His phone started ringing.... He came out of zone and picked it.... The name on the screen itself bought a smile on his face.... He felt his heart calm down a bit..... He picked the call and saw his laddoo.... For a few seconds she was lost in her.... She was looking so beautiful in that green saree....He was soo lost in her beauty... How can somebody look so pretty... Hayee..... Mera laddoo..... He was bought back to the world by her sweet baby voice....

Teju: Hii Sunnyyyy.......

Karan smiled at her voice it felt as if all his nervousness went away.... The only thing he remembered was his laddoo.... Only she had the power to make him forget the whole world and only focus on her......

Karan:Haan.. Mera Laddoo.....

Teju: Tusi ki kar re ho Sunny??.....

Karan chuckled at her cute punjabi.... He finally felt peace.... He forgot all his nervousness and just focused on his ladoo.....

Karan: Bas abhi ready hua hun..... Bta kesa lag ra hun.....

He asked like a baby....

Teju: Tusi tah bade sone lag rahe ho Sunny..... Ek dam vadiya....

Karan got a little blush... He also smilingly replied....

Karan: Tu vi bohot Soni lag rahi hai laddoo.....

Teju gave him a bright smile 😊 listening his compliment.....

There was knock that disturbed their moment.... Spot boy came inside....

Spot boy: Sir ajaeye.....

Karan didn't wanted to cut the call... So he went out of the vanity holding the phone.... When he came out he saw paps... He gave the phone to pervez....

Teju saw her Sunny through the phone and was really proud of him.... Ohh!! How lucky she is to have him.... She could see that he was nervous about his show... She wanted to be there for him...like he was there for her during her launch..... She knew how  nervous she was and his presence made her relax   But she was stuck in the shoot.....

Karan came back after giving pictures... He took the phone back from pervez and started walking to the hotel where the shoot was taking place.... He was talking to her... When paps asked him to show their bhabhi... But... He just hid the phone from them.. And kept it close to his heart..... How can he show them his laddoo... When she is looking that pretty.... Nazar lag gayi toh uski laddoo ko.....

Omi came to him... And told him that he had too shoot now.... He looked at laddo sadly... He didn't wanted to go.... But even teju got called by the director so even shw had to leave..... They didn't wanted to go.... But they have to.....

Teju seeing him sad: Sunny.... Sad na ho mera little.... Aj to itna special din hai mere Sunny ke liye... Toh baby please smile kar.... Or ache se launch enjoy kar.....