Chapter 47: Monday

Start from the beginning

"Okay I have a plan." Paxton explained.

"That's good because I don't." I responded. She laughed and pulled me into the mall. We went into Windsor and grabbed every single black dress we could find. Paxton shoved me into the fitting room and I tried the first one on.

 Paxton shoved me into the fitting room and I tried the first one on

I walked out of the fitting room with the dress on. Paxton shrugged. "It's a little simple but it's not bad. If we can't find anything else this will have to be fine. It's a little long though. Can you walk in heels?"

"I can walk in heels. Not without breaking my ankle though." I responded and she laughed.

"Go try on the next one. We can't have any broken ankles out on the dance floor." She claimed. I went back into the dressing room and tried on the next black dress.

 I went back into the dressing room and tried on the next black dress

I walked out of the fitting room. "I feel like a mom wanting to take a family picture on the beach." I explained. Paxton laughed.

"Yeah I can see that." She responded. "Next!" I walked back into the fitting room and tried on the next dress.

"I feel like something is bound to pop out in this one

"I feel like something is bound to pop out in this one." I explained walking out of the room. Paxton shook her head.

"No girl it's perfect." She stood up and walked over to a mirror with me. "It fits you perfectly. I love it."

"I really like it too I just think it's a bit revealing." I responded.

"You look amazing in it y/n. You are a beautiful girl and if I was Tom I would be drooling." She explained.

"You promise?" I asked.

"Oh I promise." She responded.

"Okay well that was quick. Kind of sad though I was having fun. Have you picked out your prom dress yet?" I asked her.

"I'm only a junior and my school doesn't have junior prom." She explained.

"I have an idea." I responded. "Tom and I both get one guest ticket. I can give mine to you and then Tom can give his to Harry or Sam and then we could go in a little group."

"Are you sure one of them would want to go with me?" She questioned.

"Harry already called you cute! It's worth a try. Plus he like confessed his love to my recently so maybe it will help him get his mind off of that." I explained. She laughed.

"Okay I'll try on a few dresses!" She responded. "And I can pick whatever color I want right?"

"Probably. The hollands have a lot of ties. Their dad always makes sure that they are dressed nicely." I explained and she smiled. We went around the store and picked a few dresses for her to try on.

"Okay ready?" She questioned from inside the fitting room.

"Ready!" I responded. She walked out of the fitting room in the dress.

 She walked out of the fitting room in the dress

"It's kind of giving bride." She explained looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah plus it could stain really easily." I mentioned and she nodded.

"Okay let's try the next one." She responded. She went back into the fitting room and tried on the next dress.

 She went back into the fitting room and tried on the next dress

"Aww. I really like that one!" I explained and she smiled. She was honestly glowing.

"Do you think Harry is okay with wearing a pink tie?" She questioned.

"He's gonna have to make it work." I responded and we both laughed. She changed out of the dress and then we both bought our different dresses. I was really excited we were all going to go in a group. I would just have to run the plan past Harry and Tom. I drove back to the Holland household and Tom still wasn't home. I assumed that he was at practice like always. I walked into the house and saw Sam and Paddy playing just dance.

"Oh is that your prom dress?" Sam questioned being nosey. I had to come up with a plan quick. It was in a black long bag so you couldn't see inside.

"No its Paxton's." I replied. "She wants to get ready here so I figured it would just be easier if her dress was here."

"Oh who is she going with?" Sam questioned.

"Well she would like to go with Harry but if he says no then you are the back up plan." I explained.

"I'm fine with that." Sam shrugged. "But I'm not going to after prom. I like my sleep."

"That's fine I don't even know if Tom and I are going to after prom. I guess we should talk out a plan of some sort." I responded and Sam nodded.