He glared at me with anger in his eyes.

"You're so damn lucky you're a woman." He said lowly.

"Don't avoid the question." I kept my hard glare on him.

"Its obviously none of your business." I heard Acacia say.

"I don't believe your name is Harry." I shot at her.

"Dude. Out of all women. Her?" Jake said to Harry.

He obviously didn't approve.

"Listen. What I do, is none of your fucking business." Harry said to both of us. "I'm grown. I'm single. I can do whatever and whoever I want. My life has nothing to do with you."

Oh how I wanna slap him harder.

"Did you even consider how Jasmine would feel about this?" I asked.

I was hoping that would smack some sense into him, without me actually having to. I was wrong.

He chuckled without humor.

"Jasmine? You're really gonna bring Jasmine into this?" He said.

"Yes. I am. Problem?"

"Oh I get it. So when Jasmine fucks my brother, while we were still dating, its completely fine right? Nobody cares. But when I make out with another girl, when we're not dating anymore, I'm a dick." He sounded like he was gonna explode. "I was the one that was cheated on! Not the other way around! She fucked my brother, not even regretting what she did! She didn't consider how I would feel! Why should I consider her feelings?! Why isn't she the dick of this situation, huh?! Why is it always me?!"

"Well why didn't you fire on Eddie?! You had a perfect chance right there! He was literally standing not even 3 feet away from you, but you invite him into your house instead! If you would've beaten him when you had the chance, none of this would've ever happened!" Jake yelled.

"Again with blaming me! I'm so fucking sorry that I didn't wanna start a fight on Jasmine's birthday and make that day all about me! I tried being civilized to him for once, just for her, and this shit happens! And besides, if I did beat Eddie's ass, that doesn't change the fact that she cheated!"

"This is what Louis was trying to tell you! At the end of the video—"

"SHUT UP ABOUT THE GOD DAMN VIDEO ALREADY! I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" He boomed.

"HARRY JUST FUCKING LISTEN FOR ONCE! SHE MOANED YO—"

"BROOKE SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT!" I can see he was near tears. "I don't wanna talk about that video." His voice cracked slightly.