Lisa was actually kinda nervous what Jennie would say after she would hear where except the drink-stand Lisa actually went.

"So...I actually went to go to talk to Rosé" 

"What?! About what?? Did you tell her that you're somehow still attached to her??" Jennie seemed like the ammount of questions she had would tear her apart any second.

"I told her that I miss her and that I'm sorry for making things complicated" 

"And how did the conversation go? Did you talk like niormal human beings or did you yell at eachother again?"

"We talked normally. As if no one would be angry at the other..." 

"Well, what did she say then?" Jennie kept asking. 

"Nothing really....she only said that we should both try to move on..." 

Okay, that was Jennie's que. Her que to get her own opinion in that situation. 

"Okay, girl listen" she sat up even more straight, looking right into Lisa's eyes. "You love her"

"I mean- " 

"You love her" Jennie insisted, placing both of her hand sonto the shoulders of the thai. "Get her back, make up everything you messed up and get her and your happiness back"

"But....I don't know how Jennie...." 

And that is the problem. Lisa has already tried this countless times. Rosé just always blocks. And that tears Lisa apart inside. Every time she sees the perfect face of her ex Roseanne, how her blonde hair moves in the wind and blows in front of her adorable, brown eyes, Lisa just wants to hold her and never let go again.

-------------

From: Jisoo-yah❤

5:59AM

Oh my god. I am so pissed. You won't believe it. Tonight at about half past four I woke up to the sound of Dalgom biting something. Of course, at 4am I had other things to do than get upset about Dalgom and his dog toy. For example, sleep. So I went back to sleep and told Dalgom to play quietly. Now I got up 5 minutes ago and found out that my little Dalgomie was playing with a dirty toy. And do you know what the thing is with it? I've never seen that toy in my life! I've never seen it in my life. I asked my mother because she takes Dalgom on a walk sometimes, she has never seen it in her life! I texted my friend Nam-Shin because her dog and mine play all the time, she has never seen it in her life! Nobody ever saw that freaking toy! Who's toy is it?! I've never seen it! What if it would have been old and poisened?! DALGOM COULD HAVE DIED IN THE WORST CASE! 

What a nice way to wake up on a wednesday morning. 

While reading that rage-message, Rosé could basically hear Jisoo yell through the phone. 

To: Jisoo-yah❤

6:03AM

Okay, now that's pretty strange....but I see Dalgom's okay, otherwise you wouldn't be texting me but be in the emergency with him. Maybe someone lost the toy near your garden and Dalgom picked it up from the inside of the garden? Oh yeah, and good morning to you too😘

---------

The only annoying thing about the schoolday today were the last two lessons of the day. Sports. Normally Rosé doesn't hate spports at all. But only when she does it on free will and not with an overmotivated sportsteacher.