"Do you need a crane to get your jaw back up?" Rosé slightly chukeled, her hand playing the said crane, closing the dropped jaw of her friend.

"You are a such a pretty savage Rosé. You know that, right?" 

"Maybe" Rosé smirked, playing cocky by flipping her blonde, long hair a bit. 

-------

"Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone?" 

"Nah, I've just seen that"

"The Heat?"

"Nah"

"Karate Kid?" 

"Boring" 

"Heck Lisa, what do you wanna watch then?"

"I don't care, you choose"

"I swear Lisa I'm gonna slap you" 

"Can you even reach up to my face?" 

"Okay, that's it" 

Before Lisa could even defend herself, a pillow of her own couch got smashed into her face by Jennie who just got insulted cause of her height. Although she's only 4 inches smalled than Lisa.

Yes, Jennie and Lisa are that friendship-duo that often "fights" over so small reasons. But deep down they love eachother and the frienship they get from eachother. 

The brunette Jennie is literally the only one who's entertainnig Lisa during her suspension days. All day long, when her best friend's in school, the thai lays around, questioning her existance and is bored with herself. 

"You should rather beat up Ryo-Won with that pillow instead of me" 

"So I can be the talk of the school. Hell nah"

Of course, Lisa knew that what she did would be the newest, hottest topic of the school. If her school would have an own newspaper, this would be on the titlepage everyday over and over again. 

"Shall they talk if they have fun with it, I don't care. I still don't regret shoving my fist in the face of that bitch"

"Honestly, if I would have been you in that sizuation, I would have done the same"

"Then why did you hold me back afterwards?" Lisa questioned, remembering Jennie wrapping her arms around her body to hold her back from hitting Ryo-Won one more time.

"Because I did't wanna have to witness a blood bath Lisa" Jennie explained and scoffed a bit.

Talking about fists and blood, Lisa meanwhile was only wearing a plaster on one of her knuckles. On the others where no plaser was, there was a big, red spot with a slight crust on it. 

When Lisa thought about it, being suspended wasn't all that bad after all. After all, she didn't have to look at annoying faces 5 days a week, she didn't have to deal with boring lessons or homework or even tests & best of all, she could sleep as long as she wanted. Plus, Lisa is convinced she can do her finals without those 2 months. Then she will be the one saying "Who's laughing now?" 

"Oh and Jennie" Lisa spoke up, about to spill somethig Jennie doesn't even know now but deserves to.

 "Yeah?" Jennie was listening.

"I need to tell you something" the lightbrownhaired girl got more serious, sat up straight to look into the brown eyes of her friend who was sitting next to her on the comfortable couch. "So...do you remember that situation at the festival when I left you for short and told you I'd get something to drink?"