chapter 48

Lisa POV

Everything sucks!!

I hate the fact that i'm working with this asshole!

"So ms. Manoban, you'll be working here inside this office" taehyung's secretary said. I don't want to let him see the rude side of me, so i just nodded and smiled a bit. Even though i'm angry in the inside.

"Mr. Kim's office is just a few meters away so you won't have trouble in finding his office" he added.

"Oh yeah, i forgot. We need to introduce you formally today, so there will be a little gathering inside the meeting room" he informed me then after that he helped me get my things in my car.

"Alright thank you- what's your name again?" I asked. I forgot his name, that's why.

"Kevin Lee, you can call me kevin for short, madam" he said with a smile on his face.

I can't deny it, his handsome!!

Ohh.. wait, what did i just say? Nevermind.

"Ohh come on, stop calling me madam, you can just call me ms. Manoban or lisa. Madam is to formal for me" i chuckled a bit. Atleast i have a friend to talk to, here in this company that i will be working.

"Of course ms. Manoban" he said while smilling.

"Better" i said then giggled.

We just talked a bit and after that i fixed all of my things here in my new office.

"Ms. Manoban, mr. Kim  have something to tell you in his office" kevin said. I just nodded. After that i left my office.

Here we go again!!

"Yes mr. Kim?" I asked when i entered his office.

"We'll be having a little gathering today at exact 2 pm. Be ready"

"Your secretary already told me that" i said like i wasn't talking to a ceo. Well.. he deserves it.

"Okay.." he said while looking at the papers. He didn't even look at me or just take a glance.

No, i'm not assuming that!!

"Is that anything you want to say mr. Kim" i politely asked with a force smile on my face.

He looked at me for moment before he nod his head.

"Okay then, i'll leave now mr. Kim" i annoyingly said. I was about to leave but he suddenly hold my wrist.

What the frick?!

He stood up that fast?!

"What are you doing mr. Kim?" I took a deep breath. This asshole is annoying me.

"Are you free this evening?" He asked while looking at me.

"Why mr. Kim?" Instead of answering him, i asked him back.

"Come on, drop the 'mr. Kim' you can call me taehyung" he hissed.

"Be profesional mr. Kim, remember, we are just business partners, or should i say temporary business partners" i know it sounds harsh but he deserves it.

"I said, just call me taehyung!" He suddenly shouted. What's with him?

That made me flinch. "Okay, taehyung" i even stuttered. What the heck! He's still scary.

"I-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to" he apologized.

"I'll just call you taehyung when nobody's around. Be profesional mr. Kim, you're already grown up" i said while looking at him.

"We're just ex-lovers, why are you acting like we're in a relationship" i reminded him.

That made him froze for a moment. After that he let go of my hands.

"Yeah, your right" he said then clean his suit.

"So are you free this evening?" He asked again.

"I don't know, i'll check it" i said emotionless.

"Okay then, you may leave my office now" he said then came back to his swivel chair and took the papers again.

Are you possesed? You just shouted at me earlier and now, you look like nothing  happened? Huh!

I left his office already. He didn't even bother to look at me before i left.

3 pm (at lisa's office)

The employees were funny and kind, they treat me like i'm the boss too.

That bastard. He didn't give me some things to work to. He's doing it on purpose so i can come with him tonight. Am i right?

So today, i was just looking at my recent works. But then an employee knocked on my door.

"Ma'am may i ask about this?" She ask then handed me the paper.

How should i know this if that bastard didn't explain everything to me yet?!

"Ohh.. i'm really sorry but mr. Kim and i didn't talk about this yet, maybe we will discuss this later. You can ask him about that" i explained while trying to smile.

"Ohh i see... i'll just ask mr. Kim about this. Thank you ma'am" she said then left.

That bastard. I need to talk to him.

I immediately took my phone and coat. I can't just sit here and do nothing. I'm also a worker here!

-at taehyung's office

"Thank you sir" the employee who asked me earlier just left the office.

"Mr. Kim" i called him.

He didn't look and just sat on his swivel chair.

"Taehyung!" I yelled.

That made him flinched and and looked at me. He's even raising his eyebrows.

"You don't have the right to yell at me inside my office" he said calmly and took the paper beside him.

"We need to talk about the business already, other employees are asking me" i said while looking at him.

"Are you free this evening?" He asked me again.

"Why do you keep on asking me that? Is that a date?" I annoyingly asked him. He's asking the same questions again. It's frustrating!

He laughed.

"If that's what you imagine"

Is this some kind of joke?!

This guy is getting on my nerves! Like, really getting on my nerves!

"I'm not joking taehyung" i said, trying to calm myself.

"I'm busy right now, i can't discuss it to you. That's why i'm asking you if you're free tonight" he said then suddenly chuckle.

What?

Fuck! This is so embarassing!!

"O-okay, i'm free tonight" i said then he nodded.

I didn't bother him anymore and left his office immediately. It's so embarassing!!

Gosh!!