chapter 30

Lisa POV

"Woah don't tell me you guys are already okay" chaeng said with her amazed tone "well, yes we are now okay, i finally know what happened last night" i said while looking at the most handsome guy i've ever met.

"Ohhh.... that was fast but keep strong!!" She cheered while smiling but suddenly jimin appeared "we'll get going byeee!!" Chaeng encircled her arms to jimin and waved at us with her bright smile.

"Byeee!!" Taehyung and i waved goodbye to them when they are now walking away.

"So what are we going to do today??" I ask and take a glance at him "i'll ask my queen first" he said then gave me a smirk "yahhh... stop it" i said while my cheeks are heating, my gosh this taehyung is really something.....

"Why, you are not the one i'm talking about" he suddenly said while chuckling, and it made me look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Just kidding let's go to the mall" he said then put his hands to mine, i just nodded in response with a smile on my face.

At the parking lot

"Wait i'll just take this call" he said then excused himself. "Uhmm..... yeah it's okay" he said to the phone.

While he was busy talking i opened the car and saw the grey hoodie, it looks cute so i wear it. I called him and pointed at the hoodie that i was wearing, he just nodded and smiled before he continue to talk through the phone.

After a few minutes.....

"Uhmmm can we go to a school first i need to pick up someone" he ask me whem he started the engine.

"Yeah of course, i'm not in a hurry though" i said whule smiling at him, he take a glance and do the same. After a few minutes the car stopped in a pre school. What are we doing here??? I expected that we will stop in a university or something.......

"Wait me here" he said when he got out of the car, i nodded in response, after that he walked inside the school...

After a few minutes, he finally got out of the school but...... he's with a little boy?? Is that his brother??

"Can he go with us" he said when they reach the car door "of course, hii!! What's your name??" When i answered taehyung i faced the little boy and welcomed him by greeting him.

"My name is kim hyun-jung, you can call me hyunie for short" he said to me but his looking at tae "hyun-jung this is lisa my girlfriend, babe this is hyun jung my brother" tae said while pointing at me.

"I already know him hyung, she's in your cellphone lockscreen" the boy suddenly said that made the two of us look at each other.

"May i see your phone??" I said while i stretched my arm towards him and waited him to give it to me...

"I'll drive" he simply replied, he didn't even answer my question aisshhh.... i'll make this slide taehyung........

At the mall

"Where should we go first hyunie??" I ask her while smiling, he looked at his brother first before stare at me.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask him still smiling but he keeps on looking at tae when i'm asking him.

"It's okay hyunie, i'm here, your brother won't scold you" i said while smiling at him "can we go in the arcade?" Finally, he talked so i immediately nodded at him.

I bent my knees down so i could whisper something to him "is he a bad brother?" I ask in a whisper...... but instead to tell me secretly, he said it out loud.