chapter 29

Lisa POV

"It's good to see you, taehyung, rose and jimin" my mom said while smiling, they are now leaving cause it's already 9 pm.

"Same as you ma'am" tae said while showing his boxy smile "we will let you say goodbye to each other" dad said then pulled mom inside the house.

"We'll get going lisa, good night see you tommorow" chaeng said then hugged me "okay, take care" i responed then broke the hug.

"I'll leave now baby" tae said after he kissed my hands then hugged me tightly like we won't see each other in a  month.

"Take care love, text me when you got home already, okay?" I said while hugging him. "Of course, love you baby!!" He said when he broke the hug.

"Okay... byeee love" i said then waved goodbye to him, after that, i locked the gate and go inside the house.

I walked towards my room, smiling widely, and when i opened the door someone suddenly tapped my back.

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed.

"Eumma, can you just call my name, you startled me" i rant with an annoyed face. I already go inside my room and mom followed me.

Jennie unnie and jisoo unnie are now asleep in their own room while dad is waiting for my mom..

"You really liked him huh!" Mom said as she sat on my bed while i was busy putting my face mask.

"Yes i am, what's the problem" i said "nothing, i just want you to know that i support you in every decisions you make, just don't do such things that are bad, i won't support you in that way" mom said that made me look at her.

"Why did you suddenly became so serious?" I ask while laughing a bit "nothing, maybe i like the guy for you" she said in a teasing way, "jinja?? Eumma you really like him for me?" I ask while smiling widely, mom just nodded.

"Okay... i'll go now, your father is waiting for me" she said and was about to go out but i hugged her.

"Thank you mom" i said while smiling "i love you more honey, goodnight, sleep well" she said then broke the hug.

"Goodnight eumma, sweet dreams" i yelled when she's already going on their room.

Morning.......

"Good morning eumma...." i greeted them happily "good morning darling!!" Mom kissed me on the cheek even i haven't brush my teeth "eumma i haven't  brush yet" i said while laughing a bit.

"Ewwww...... eumma lisa's breath is like a rotten food" jisoo unnie joked but it made me annoyed "yahhh.... unnie how can you say that, ouch!" I said then acted like i got hurt. And you know what happened?? She just laugh at me, even dad, mom jennie unnie laugh...

"It's not funny dad" i said then just sit on the available seat next to jennie unnie.

"Here's the food!!" Mom said while showing the food to us.

After 10 minutes......

"I'll take a bath" i yelled then walked towards my room and opened it.

After 25 minutes.....

I'm already done with my hair and uniform, first i blow-dried my hair and after that i put it in a  messy bun.

"I'll go now byeee" i said while waving goodbye to them "hi tae" i greeted him when i saw him infront of the house.

"Let's go, shall we??" He said then opened the door for me, i bowed like a princess while smiling at him.

At the car...

The Rule Breakerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें