Chapter 1. [Years Later]

Mulai dari awal

Sonic: Those butterflies have the same color. We're like butterflies like you.

Is really something of Sonic's feelings to me. Last week he rejected me at my house ready to take a break and date.

Amy: Then why didn't you do that... Oh, I already know the reason. You're shy.

Sonic: (chuckles) Were both shy, Amy.

So Sonic and I are eating food were talking about things and ourselves. After eating. That moment Sonic held my hands ready his confession.

Do you this is really my dream.

Sonic: Lots of reasons, Amy you're smart, independent, elegant, cheerful a positive thinker, loyal, and last thing is you're the most beautiful girl that I'ver seen.. I have to apologize that I didn't say these words to you before. I was not confident. I was just scared.

Amy: Sonic... Ive never heard those words describing me, that really made me emotional and I forgive you. I understand that you're scared of losing me. But I can take care of myself.

Sonic: Thanks Ames, but last one I have to say.

Amy: Okay what is it?

Sonic: Will you be my girlfriend Amelia Rose The Hedgehog.

This is not dream but is really I have been waiting. Shocked cried joyful eyes.

Amy: Yes, Yes!

I hugged him then Sonic lift me up turn around. My friends have cheers to be a new our couple. He lift me down then kissed my check become blushed.

Sonic: I love you Ames

Amy: I love you too Sonic

1 Year Later....

Me and Sonic are dating at 1 year Sonic turn 16 years old and I was turn 13 years old. He gave me some pink roses to wherever that chance is love.

During holidays I gave him kiss for a missltoe. By love then I wonder me and Sonic able the future.

At home I was fixing my stuff It was dusty and it was gonna clean moving the boxes then one box notice before.

Amy: What's this? The box never noticed before.

I open the box from my family but I don't have family. Looked at my music box one of my mother's lullaby. (Once upon a December). I opened the music box dancing ballet and turned around as same song.

Minute ago after the music box is closed ending. I memoried that song once of mother lullaby. I saw a frame picture whole family. I have my sister.

I really missed them but saw one of My mother's notebooks It's old page. I been look everywhere this. I open and saw mother's handwriting flipped the pages.

Someone knock the door. I said shouted.

Amy: Come in

Sonic open the door saying greet and she called me "Babe, Ames"

Sonic: Babe, what are you doing?