Blackpink :- wait nonna?

Soobin :- she is oldest then all even you all..

Jisoo :- what it means she is my unnie too..

Y/n :- first take a sit *they all take sit* so yes I older than you all even jisoo, and Yeonjun but I told this crackhead to call me by my name but he is still saying me nonna. And jisoo don't call me unnie..*smile*

Jisoo :- okk. *smile*

Yeonjun :- fine I will call you y/n okk..

Y/n :- that's better now.. btw which class you all have? mine is dance.

Blackpink and Txt :- same as yours..

Y/n :- ok..

Then bell rang and we went to change.

End of Y/n Pov

Meanwhile Bts Pov after fight

We come in cafeteria and again we hear scream and we went to our respective table and beside our table our nonna was sitting with blackpink and they were having fun lisa was showing some pictures on her phone don't know whose.. we were curious but we will ask to nonna.. and we guess she was describing Itzy..

We see nonna smiling some how our lips also form but faded away when..itzy came to our nonna and poured cold water on her head...

But you know our nonna she take one empty glass from her table and put on her head.. woah! Quick move we are proud of you nonna.

Then that fill with water and nonna flash the water on yeri face her make up was gone..now she was looking a scary girl now.. Everyone there was laughing on yeri then nonna spoke.

Y/n :- SILENCE... *Scary and cold tone with deadly glares to whole cafeteria*

Everyone there got scared by nonna's voice and keep silence.. it was fun to see their reactions but nonna kept her blank face... They Ryunjin spoke..

Ryunjin :- YOU BIT*H HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS?? DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE!! *In angry tone*

Y/n :- Do I ask you?? And wait *I took my water bottle from my bag and throw on Ryunjin face and rub it tightly with that her tone of make up face wash up* see this now how beautiful you're looking such a beautiful girl.. no one get jealous on your face awwww I wish I also don't get jealous let me remove your nazar..now I know who you are a ton of make up right?? *Sarcastic tone*

Everyone there again start to laugh at Ryunjin...then nonna again show her glare to everyone they all get again silence..

Y/n :- and Ryunjin what did you say to me repeat it again. *Cold tone*

Ryunjin :- I said you are a bit*h understand sl*t what- *cut off by me*

Nonna kick her in stomach before saying her sl*t really she is saying to our nonna who is alread such a fu*king bit*h and slut...

Y/n :- DON'T EVER BADMOUTH ABOUT MY FAMILY AND ME..AND ABOUT BIT*H YES I AM A BIT*H BUT I AM YOUR AND THIS WHOLE COLLEGE FU*KING BOSS.... GET IT... AND NO ONE FU*KING HERE WILL BADMOUTH ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY UNDERSTAND.. *Shouted with cold tone*

Everyone in cafeteria except we, nonna, blackpink and Itzy :- *Silence 🤐🤐🤐*

Y/n :- I SAID UNDERSTAND... *Deep cold and scary voice*

Everyone in cafeteria except you bts and blackpink :- y-y-yes..

Y/n :- Good. *Sigh* and you itzy stay away from me you don't know what this y/n can do.. don't get on my bad side... And here you all in cafeteria don't get scared of me and we can be friends.. but I don't need some betrayer as my friend so be careful...
*Cold tone with blank expression*