"You should have seen your face." He says, bent over laughing.

"Oh come one, I wasn't that scared." I say, grabbing a random beer from the cooler and opening it. "Shotgun?" I ask, handing it to him.

"I'm driving." He says, frowning.

"Come on! Live a little. We can always call an uber." I say.

"Ok, fine. We'll call an uber." He says, grabbing a beer.

"Ok, ready? 3, 2, 1, go!" I say, pushing my head back and shot gunning the beer. When I finish I throw the empty can up in the air in victory. "You suck!" I say, watching Brodie put his beer down.

"Oh, whatever. Sorry I'm not an alcoholic." He teases, a mirk on his face.

"Oh, really? You wanna call me an alcoholic?" I ask, smirking back at him. I grab a beer and open it before splashing some on him. "Who smells like the alcoholic, now?" I ask, watching him look up at me with a smile.

"You're so dead." He says, running toward me. I squeal and take off running through the crowd. I stop however when I hear my favorite song come on. I pause looking back at him. He shakes his head no, smiling. I smile and walk over to him dancing and shaking my head yes. "No." He says, laughing.

"Yes." I say, grabbing his hands and moving them in a dancing manner. "You've got some moves Brodie." I laugh, grabbing his shoulders.

"You're not so bad either." He smiles, clinging on to my waist. We sing along to the words laughing and smiling but stop when I hear Sarah arguing, with someone. I turn around, letting go of Brodie and begin to walk over to her, Brodie on my tail.

"Hey. What's going on?" I ask, jumping off the wall and throwing my arm over my sister's shoulder while glaring at the girl she was arguing with.

"Nothing, we were just leaving. Right?" John B says, looking towards Sasha, his new girl toy.

"Oh, I'm hoping to have a tea party, right?" I ask, glaring at him.

"Hey, relax." Brodie says.

"Right, cause you're no different." She says, making me take my arm off of Sarah. "First JJ, now Brodie? Who's next, Pope?" She asks in a snarking tone.

"Hey! Can you not! Show some respect, her dad just died!" Topper yells.

"Shut up Kook, I wasn't talking to you." She says, pushing him back.

"Hey!" I yell, shoving her away from us. "Back off!" I say, in a warning tone as the others argue.

"Back off? Are you even a pogue?" She asks.

"Go home, Sasha!" I yell. By now a whole crowd had formed seeing as though John B, Topper and Brodie were arguing and Sasha and I were.

"Fuck you, whore! Maybe I'll dig my claws in JJ next! Harper said he was pretty good!" She yells, making me turn around and punch her in the face.

"Hey, stop. Don't." JJ says, suddenly entering the scene and pulling me away from her.

"Hey! Back off, pogues. They don't want you anymore!" Kelce yells, standing in front of Sarah and I, blocking our view of John B and JJ.

"Shut the hell up." John B seethes, turning around to leave.

"Or what, John B? You gonna kill me like you killed Peterkin?" Kelce taunts. As if it was slow motion, John B turns around and punches him in the jaw, knocking Sarah and I backwards. Topper jumps in, throwing John B to the ground while Sarah and I get thrown around bumping into people. Sasha finds me during this whole riot and slaps me, making me knock Sarah back. I jump towards her and push her back on to the ground. I get on top of her and begin to throw punch after punch into her face.