"Ok, so, uh- I'm just gonna get straight to the point." I say, holding back tears.

"I know, what you're... you're gonna say." JJ says, looking at me with tears in his eyes as well. He grabs my hand, looking at me with begging eyes.

"Our time is up, JJ." I whisper, pulling my hand away.

"I'm sorry for sleeping with Harper, ok? It was a mistake and I love you and only you, and I'm stupid for doing it and it's my biggest regret-"

"It's not just that, JJ." I say, interrupting him. "You said some horrible things to me the day of John B's first court hearing." I say, looking him dead in the eyes. "You watched as I broke down on the dock yesterday. You just watched. You didn't even try to help me." I say, on the verge of a breakdown. I stand up, sniffing "I shouldn't have come here." I say, going to walk out of the Chateau. JJ comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me making me latch on to them.

"Please. Please don't." He whispers, kissing my shoulder. I sniff, letting his arms go and holding his hands while turning around to face him.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, looking at him. "Maybe in another life time." I say, letting go of his hands and walking out of the Chateau. I avoided the others and went to the only safe place I knew of.

I knock on his door and step back waiting a little.

"Jade?" Brodie asks, from behind me.

I spin around completely confused as to why he was there. "Brodie, hey."

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I was wondering if I could stay at yours again, tonight. It's ok if I can't, I'll just, um, I'll just go home." I say, swallowing harshly.

"It's ok. You can stay. I was just about to go to the bonfire, so if you wanna come then get in, but if not then you can stay here but you'll be alon-"

"I'll come." I say, walking over to his car.

"Ok, awesome." He says, smiling and walking up to the driver's side.

We get there 10 minutes later and go and get drinks

"Now, do you wanna get drunk or just buzzed?" He asks, turning around and walking backwards to talk to me.

"Depends, are you driving?" I ask, smiling.

"Ye-"

"I'm getting black out drunk." I say, pulling him to the cooler. "What shall it be first? A cruiser? An amber ale? A cream ale?" I ask, naming only a few of the beers in the huge cooler

"Lucky dip." He says, smiling at me.

"Ok." I say, closing my eyes and putting my hand in the cooler. I feel around until I feel... a hand? I pull back and scream a little bit, drawing attention on us. I open my eyes and see Brodie pull his hand out of the cooler laughing. "You ass." I say, beginning to laugh as well.