Chapter 7 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ

⚠️ Slight Smut ⚠️

It was 10 in the morning when we arrived in New York, which means it was 3 pm in London. We all went straight to the hotel. As usual, Cate booked a two bedroom suite for us so we wouldn't have to be in separate rooms. Once we were in the hotel room, we unpacked, freshened up a little bit and then ordered something for lunch.

While waiting for room service to bring the food, I decided to call Helena. I got her text telling me that she was already home right after I landed but I didn't have a chance to reply yet because I was too busy unpacking everything.

Helena : "Heyy babygirl, have you landed already? How's New York?"

Me : "Hiii love.. yes I landed around 2 hours ago. I'm sorry I didn't reply to you earlier. We're slightly jet lagged here.. Oh and we're at the hotel now waiting for our lunch. New York is fine, but I miss London already. I miss my girlfriend."

Helena : "Awww.. I miss you too baby.. I wish I could have come with you."

Me : "Yeah.. that would be perfect.. anyway.. have you checked the package yet?"

Helena : "Not yet.. Where is it?"

Me : "It's in the closet.. everything is still in the box. Go take a look.. I've got to go now. The food is finally here. We'll talk again soon."

Helena : "Okay love.. enjoy your lunch and tell Cate and Morag I said hi."

Me : "I will tell them.. Bye bye.. for now."

Helena : "Bye babygirl.."

Then I hung up and joined Morag and Cate for lunch. We spent the rest of the day relaxing and just preparing everything for the event. The venue for the premiere wasn't too far from the hotel, it gave us enough time to get ready without being in a rush or worried that we'll get stuck in traffic.

After dinner, Cate was supposed to try on the dress I bought for her. But since Cate was still on the phone with her husband, I just waited in the living area with Morag. Watching tv and talking when suddenly I got notifications on my phone. It was from Helena, sending me pictures. I opened the chat, she sent me a picture of one of the toys we ordered with no caption.

Hellie ❤️

(This is a clitoral stimulator or sucking toy)