Classes

This morning when I wake up I am in total shock. I'm not in my cell, nor home with Sirius. Then everything came streaming threw me, I remember going on the aeroplane to London, I took the knight bus to the leaky cauldron. Came to kings cross station, went to Hogwarts. Kissed Draco. I smile to myself.
Then I get a hot shower, got dressed and looked at my timetable. Herbology with the Hufflepuff students, then care of magical creatures with the Slitherin students and finally double arithmancy.
After packing and repacking my sack for classes later I go down to the Great Hall.
Today I had a banana muffin and decided to take Hermione's offer to sit with them at breakfast. I was half listening half thinking about Draco. Until I herd my name. "What did you say?" I said feeling mildly embarrassed. "What classes do you have today?" I hear Hermione's sweet voice say. "Oh, I have herbology, care of magical creatures and then double arithmancy." I say on the top of my head. Just as I said arithmancy her whole face lit up like the candals in the Great Hall. "Really? I love arithmancy, it's really fun you'll love it." she said, her smile going ear to ear.
In herbology are teacher prof. Sprout was a plump, confident witch. On a table beside her were plants that look like giant black slugs. "Bubotubers," She told them briskly. 'They need squeezing. You will collect the pus-'
"The what." Said a boy from gryffindor with sandy blonde hair looking revolted.
"Pus, Finnigan, Pus," Said prof. Sprout. "and its extremely valuable so don't waste it. You will collect the pus, I say, in these bottles. Wear your dragon-hide gloves, it can do funny things to the skin when undiluted, Bubotuber pus."
The pus was easy to collect, for me anyway. I did good trying not to get hit with the pus and putting it in the jars. The pus was yellow, but more green then yoke and it smelled like the stuff muggles put in there cars to make them work.
"This'll keep Madam Pomfrey happy," said prof. Sprout, stoppering the last bottle with a cork. "An excellent remedy for the more stubborn forms of acne, Bubotuber pus. Should stop students resorting to desperate mesures to get rid themselves of pimples."
"Like poor Eloise Midgen," Said a girl from Hufflepuff in a hushed voice. "She tried to curse hers off."
"Silly girl," said prof. Sprout, shaking her head. "But Madam Pomfrey fixed her nose back on in the end."
I thought about the conversation and looked around when a booming bell echoed throught the castle. I was the tallest one there, the closest one was Ron who was still around four inches shorter, mostly everyone had acne where as I had none. Not to mention my skin was several shades lighter then the most pale person there.
Now I followed behind all the other Gryffindor to Hagrids hut even though I knew where it was. The tall men with a bushy beard stood waiting for us near the edge of the forbidden forest.
As we came nearer I heard the explosions of what sounded like Blast- Ended Skewts. He was saying hi to the trio when he announced that they where Blast-Ended Skrewts, he said pointing to a crate with headless, slimy creature with as many legs as a centipede. They smelled like fish and were only 6inch long, for now. "On'y jus' hatched," said Hagrid proudly, "so yeh'll be able ter raise 'em yerselves! Thought we'd make a bit of a project of it. I do not want to raise them, I know about them and there dangerous.
"Why would we want to raise them?" said Draco reading my mind. I looked at him and my heart fluttered, he looks the same as yesterday. He went on, "I mean, what do they do?" he asked. "What is the point of them?"
Hagrid look like he was thinking hard, even though I would have been able to answer in a instant. "Tha's next lesson, Malfoy. Yer jus' feedin' 'em today. Now, yeh'll wan' ter try 'em on a few diff'rent things - I got eggs an' frog livers an' a bit o' grass-snake - just try 'em out with a bit of each."
I was smart enough to stay out of the way and no one noticed, except Draco. He mouthed 'What's wrong.' and I mouthed back 'Nothing, I just don't want to get injured.' I didn't used the word 'hurt' because it sounds childish.
A while later I was proven right. A boy named Dean got burned. "Ouch!" he yelled. "It got me! Its end exploded!" he said angrily, showing Hagrid the burn on his hand.
"Ah, Yeah, that can happen when they blast off." he said nodding.
"Argh!" said Lavender. "Hagrid, what's that pointy thing on it?"
"Ah some of them have stings," he said enthusiastically. "I reckon there males..... the females've got sorta sucker things on their bellies...... I think they might be ter suck blood."
"Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive," Draco said sarcastically. "Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting and bite all at once?"
"Just because they're not very pretty, it doesn't mean they're not useful" Hermione snapped. "Dragons blood's amazingly magical, but you wouldn't want one as a pet, would you?" I wanted to object because I like dragons and Blast-Ended Skrewts are only useful if you want to get hurt.
"Well at least the Skrewts are small." said Ron, as they made there way back up to the Great Hall.
"They are now." said Hermione. "but once Hagrids found out what they eat, I expect they'll be six feet long."
"Well, that it won't matter if they turn out to cure sea sickness or something, will it." said Ron making a stupid sly grin at Hermione.
"You know perfectly well I only said that to shut Malfoy up." said Hermione, I don't think she knows I like him though. "As matter of fact I think he's right. The best thing to do would be to stamp on the lot of them before they start attacking us all."
Then I became curious. "Why do you call some people by there surnames?" I said probably louder than I ever talked with them around. I only got that idea because it looked like they didn't recognize the voice. "What?" said Ron "You don't know what it means? It means we don't like them." Finished like waiting for me to say it was a big joke.
"Oh, well bye Hermione, Harry...... Weasley." I said walking away listening to Ron saying how he knew it to Hermione. Not to mention I felt Harry's eyes like daggers going into my back.
I didn't go to lunch instead I wrote information under the pictures I drew the other night.